FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:33:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Car Security in Snowies  (Read 2949 times)
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2005, 01:14:49 PM »

Dear Tim,

Just inquiry about security of our car being park at the resort as there is no lock up car space. As i am a bit worry about what happen at the last national. I do not wish any trouble happen which end up dissapointed that i could not find out who damage my vehicle. Can you please reassure everybody car is going to provide security and protection.

Regards,

Alfio Musumeci
Tailshaft_Tim
act-club

Model: FC

Holden Heaven

holdenorgau holdenorgau
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 09:44:16 PM »

G'day Alfio

Everyone certainly appreciates any apprehension and concern that you might have about vehicle security, following the  sickening and unAustralian act that occured to Rosie last Nationals.  We all want to know that our Holdens are in a safe place - and we'll all be keeping a look out for each other.

In previous Nationals, it has been difficult to find centrally located accommodation, that does not have other guests and permanent residents on site.  For the 10th Nats, we've gone to great effort to ensure that the 10th Nationals entrants & their families have exclusive use of the Station Resort for the whole weekend.  I understand that the Station Resort will also have a security gaurd posted at the gate 24/7 to prevent any unauthorised entry by the general public.

Graham or Colin might be able to confirm this.

Look forward to seeing you all in Jindabyne.
Cheers, Tim.

FE-HR Holden Owners Club ACT | http://www.oldgmh.org.au
Holden Heaven | Holden Enthusiasts Community | http://www.holden.org.au
Winnebago Baby | http://www.winnebagobaby.com
Facebook | http://www.facebook.com/holden.org.au
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 01:28:03 AM »

Hi! Tim,

Thank you very much for the reply, hoping we all have a great and wonderful National Day gathering. I am happy to all member cooperation on the car security matter. Smiley
colt
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 05:44:21 AM »

To reiterate what Tim said, we have exclusive use of the resort. Even the workers are housed in their own units off the resort site. We will bring up the subject of security again in our next discussions with the resort. We are also 5 min. out of town. Will make another post when final arrangements are made.
Colin

colt
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 07:23:13 AM »

Hi Colin   , no worry, l hate to see any other club member loved FE & FC holden paint strip.we need to look out for each other.   Cheesy    
gp
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 08:18:55 PM »

G'day,
We have had confirmed that there will NOT be official security at "The Station" resort. I think it is highly unlikely that our cars will be at risk from any outsiders, as the resort is situated a few kms out of town. I would be sickened to hear that any deliberate damage would be caused by one of our own, however I guess the risk is always there. Unfortunately we are unable to provide 24/7 security. The situation is "all care, no responsibility" as far as the organising committee is concerned. I guess it's the risk you take, no matter where your car is.

Cheers,

Graham
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: