FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:04:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: TERESA ALFIOM CUSTOM FE 58  (Read 29921 times)
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2006, 06:47:42 AM »

Hi everyone sorry if l was a bit upset ,lm not like that ,am a pretty easy guy to get along with,l thank you all for been supportive and it great to have good clubs friends around Australia,you just never know were l will be one day .l feel that as a club member l enjoy every one comment ,l do listen to other peoples opinion,of how to do custom work ,l was speaking to john rap,and he gave me heaps of custom books , Alex,and geoff K,as well,and l try to help club members as much as l can ,but as you can see l have no time ,l will try to help as much as l can to all of you guys and girls for paint tips. Smiley teresa is not built to win shows and to be high class street machine,it just show hoe different we can make a custom look ,and l always say its surprise if she does.Thank you all and l will get alex to post more pic with in a few days  Cheesy  cheers AlfioM  
-KIWI-

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2006, 08:27:17 AM »

4 hammers
did you say we can fight on yet another forum COOL

sarge emu and kiwi on our way !!!!!!!!!!!

ps awsome lookin ride alfio
Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2006, 08:45:23 AM »

That is one awseome looking custom , cant wait to see it at the nats?  4  Hammers i think you have enough on your plate fighting on this forum without looking for fights on another forum,
                                     Cheers Rusty

Bogans rule
JB
Guru

Model: FE

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2006, 08:59:28 AM »

I'm only dissapointed that I could not read the post before it was deleted... there is nothing like a real dickhead to bring 1300odd members together and unite against one.

My Dad once said to me that it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think that you are a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it!

Alfio mate, you don't need to say anything, your work speaks for itself. But like I said in my last post, you may need a shed that holds a couple of hundred vehicles after seeing show car like that one.

Cheers
Jason.  Grin

Phone +64 223509263
leon

Model: FE

My FC Business Sedan

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2006, 10:05:38 AM »

:)G Day Alf.
What did I say Alf  when  Teresa  was just about to take on that 2006 custom design look.
Because it was different its you. Because its your original design, Thats Alf.
The rear end bumper definitely  has the look of the front bumper  of my Studebaker President I had back in 1970.
The Name Teresa reminds me of the 70s song by Dave Mills called Teresa and your Rosie well  remember the Col Joy song? I put a ring around my Rosie. Wink
Well enough of reminiscing Back to the Dream machine  anyone who loves cars would give you the thumbs UP.
Job well done mate (You Know that) and those who don't are jealous. Wink  
Regards. Leon    
Martin

Model: FC

Jim

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2006, 01:08:01 PM »

I've just seen this thread for the first time - and I'm amazed.  What a magnificent car, Alfio, and the attention to every little detail is a credit to you. There's a lot of thought and planning gone into this, and I'd say that if it's taken you a couple of years to do it, then you've been pretty busy.

I might ship Jim over to you to do the paint job - or take a 6 month holiday in NSW.

Congratulations.  Unmistakingly FE Holden, but soooo different.

Teresa and Rosie would make a good pair - I hope you win a lottery so you can keep Rosie.

Best wishes,

Martin

The liver is evil.  It must be PUNISHED

Martin
Marion.  South Aust.

Ebay user id:  lewis1411
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2006, 10:44:14 PM »

It appears our friend 'Oinkers' is actually not Pigs from the oldholden or ozrodders site, just someone causing trouble by pasting what he had said on other forums.

Can someone tell me how to find the 1 post he still has on this board?

the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2006, 09:43:10 AM »

Hi every one , the next pic when Alex Roll Eyes post them for me, :-/ is when l first pick up the car,Ziggy had the car for 5 years , Then he decided to sell it ,before he owned the car it was at a panel shop then they strip it back to bare metal ,then there was a problem with the shop,and the poor car was left out in the weather for 1 year,l did not sand blasted,  it ,l use acid to kill the rust ,and keep sanding then acid till l was happy to work on the metal ,you can see on the panels how clean the metal is,then these pics of the rear panel welded ,and the recess of the rear beaver.l use a mudgaurd of another model car,then cut to suit to shape the panel,also l use a lower rear panel of a S/W and the petrol recess as well,the dog leg is a lot bigger than it was,Then onces it was all welded and grined down then l applied body filler to help to shape the panels ,did not use spray filler,spray filler is not safe to use it can crack and split,will get more pics post soon. AlfioM
colt
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2006, 10:28:19 AM »

You see something new every time. I just realised the fuel filler has been moved as well, you said Alfio you used a wagon tank. This car is so cool. Alfio. See you at PI.
Colin  

colt
customFC
Guru

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2006, 01:23:49 PM »

Hey Alf and anyone interested......here are the additional pics.

Regards
Alex

the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2006, 10:00:34 PM »

Thanks Alex, as you can see a lot of surface rust,next pic will be the frountmudgards, Smiley cheers AlfioM
krFC

Mum's noisy car

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2006, 01:13:40 AM »

Hi Alfio.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley :)LOVE what you have done with the car.
 It a credit to you and with all the work that has gone into it I think it looks great,
    FANTASTIC I LOVE IT. Smiley  Cheesy  Wink

kath

MUM`S FC
FantaC

loose nut

https://www.facebook.com/
View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2006, 11:18:13 AM »

LOVE IT !
Good work

FantaC Customs
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2006, 12:08:57 PM »

I love build pics, keep 'em comin'.......

the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2006, 10:48:17 AM »

Hi everyone hope you all doing well and ready for the nats Cheesy, l just got my blue slip with no worrys,getting TERESA full rego friday Smiley,just about finish touch ups.The display sigins well be ready next week and the design for the cover of the spare wheel,getting full SHANNONS COVER,and road service from NRMA,getting windows tinted,auto sevice ,and engine tune Smiley and some cool music to listen ROCK&ROLL Cheesy,more pic coming soon stay tune ,cheers from AlfioM THE LOVE GOD ; Wink
Tailshaft_Tim
act-club

Holden Heaven

holdenorgau holdenorgau
View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2006, 02:18:07 AM »

Congratulations Alfio - Teresa looks fantastic.

I love anything new being done to FE-FC models. I can't wait to see her in Phillip Island. I hope you feel its all been worth-while. Thanks Alex for posting the build & end-results pics - really helps to show all the effort that's gone in. I've been off-forum for about a year, doing the Nats DVD and some websites, so its good to come back to some great surprises!

See you all in Phillip Island. Cheers, Tim.

FE-HR Holden Owners Club ACT | http://www.oldgmh.org.au
Holden Heaven | Holden Enthusiasts Community | http://www.holden.org.au
Winnebago Baby | http://www.winnebagobaby.com
Facebook | http://www.facebook.com/holden.org.au
Hewart
nsw-club

Holden on forever...

profile.php?id=1071847991 hewart
View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2006, 06:22:35 AM »

Hey Alfio...
Awesome car mate... I've already let you know via PM, I think you're a magician...! Even after the slide show the other night, I saw how you did it......... but I still don't know how you did it!!! Magician!!

Attention to detail is second to none and I can't wait to see her in person....

One of a kind for sure!!!

Cheers
Les... Cool

the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2006, 08:53:26 AM »

Thank you Tim and Les  Smiley TERESA is a special car,  Cheesy ,l did aim to have it ready for the 50th year of the FE,and having 130 FE & FC it even great to see all types of diffrent ideas,ever sinces l join the club and been two nat , l have made lots of great friends, when Rosie had that paint stripper on her,and when all the club members were there except a few Lips sealed you all were very caring and felt sorry for me ,and it shows me how great you all are ,THANK YOU and lets have a safe and relaxing time.   from AlfioM Cool
customFC
Guru

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2006, 01:10:46 PM »

Some more build pics.

Regards
Alex

the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2006, 11:27:11 PM »

Thank you Alex, what you see see rust not paint,what l use was a strong acid that bricky use,first l sanded off the rust with p40 on a 6inch sander machine,to nock down the surface rust ,do not try to sand to hard you will cause too much heat and you will have more work on your hand, Shocked then you put the panel in a cool area ,apply the acid stright no water,make sure you wear safety gear, Smiley apply on the panel with a brush,leave it for 30 mins, then use a red scawer or a strong steel wool, then wach off and dry,and rept,then sand down with p80 on a sander again you will see that the rust is lefted to the surface of the metal Shocked ,then acid again,you may have to do this a few time till all the rust agent is gone,then before you put metal primer use deoxidine  metal cleaner, as you can see it works well , hope this will help you ,the other pics is when l mod the mudguards, as you can see how l cut the housing of the peck of the panel and added 5 inch more ,them work around the blinker.and lowered the panel 3inch,l let the pics tell you the story take care from AlfioM Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: