FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:18:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: My side yard.  (Read 56490 times)
cajerridoc
sa-club

Model: FE and FC

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2008, 09:38:10 AM »

Here's something you don't see every day.

2 of my FC's on the front cover of an EH newsletter.

And something else from the collection. A project in waiting, The guy I bought it from found out he had cancer and would not have had time to finish it. So far neither do I. It has a fold down front seat and the interior is in good condition. Trouble was it lived near the beach.

Robin

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
coolaride
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2008, 10:25:14 AM »

thanks for sharing these cars with us .

btw ... nice philips radio in this car .. not too many of them around .

c-ride  Smiley
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2008, 01:53:25 PM »

Robin,

You never cease to amaze me with your collection of cars, Thanks for not only sharing the cars withus but the stories behind the cars also.

Keith
F4+
 Wink

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2008, 04:11:37 PM »

Unusual door pull handle on that car Robin, have to agree with Coolaride, unusual radio also.
You'll get around to doing it up eventually, thats what I keep telling myself  Roll Eyes
Cheers, Gary
cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2008, 10:07:40 PM »

Thanks for the comments. Must say I have not paid too much attention to the radio or door handles. I will have to check them out.

Robin

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2008, 07:20:16 PM »

It's been a while but there is something new in the side yard. When I say new I mean old.

I saw this one for sale at Old Oldens and by time I decided I would like it it had sold. That was around April / May this year I guess.

But then it turned up on ebay. Turns out it had had two owners since it was at Old Oldens in about 6 months.

I now have 2 ute trailers but this one has had a lot more work done to the front to round it off and they have even used a tailgate skin which can be removed.  The 2 trailers are 15 apart in rego numbers. I registered one of them but the other was done by someone else, probably the same day at the same rego office.

I do have something else new to the yard but it is not quite ready to show yet.

Robin

Paul In Ireland
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2008, 08:21:18 PM »

So thats where all the spare badges go.....

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
ofc304

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2008, 08:41:50 PM »

what a legend holy fire truck that would have to be australias greatest collection  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked there must be an award for that  Tongue Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: