FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:14:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Entrant Update #1  (Read 7895 times)
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« on: February 21, 2010, 02:14:11 PM »

The first Entrant Update has been emailed out to all Nationals participants. It has also been published on the official website.

If you are an entrant, but have not received this email, please double-check it isn't being flagged as junk-mail by your ISP/email program. (It was sent by nats@fefcholden.org.au with the subject [13th Nats Entrant News] Entrant Update #1). Otherwise, send an email to nats@fefcholden.org.au to be added to the list.

More updates will be sent out over the coming weeks, and we'd like to be sure that all entrants are receiving them.

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 03:53:33 PM »

Hmm, not drowning in replies Roll Eyes

Here's the bits we need feedback on:

Friday Picnic Run
Please let us know if your family/group wishes to participate by emailing nats@fefcholden.org.au

Saturday Fifties Night and/or Sunday Presentation Dinner
Please email nats@fefcholden.org.au if you would like to have your young children looked after by a professional sitter. We need to know number of children and ages to determine how many sitters are required, and therefore what the cost will be.

Official Programme
If you haven't yet provided details about your car for the programme (and to assist in trophy classes etc), please do so by sending an email to nats-info@fefcholden.org.au with the word 'vehicle' in the subject line.

Thanks.

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 09:08:49 PM »

Saturday Fifties Night and/or Sunday Presentation Dinner
Please email nats@fefcholden.org.au if you would like to have your young children looked after by a professional sitter. We need to know number of children and ages to determine how many sitters are required, and therefore what the cost will be.
Does that mean children aren't supposed to be at the Dinner/Presentation or is this just for the parents who want a free night?

RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 09:16:02 PM »

Not at all. Children are most welcome at all events throughout the weekend.

As mentioned in the original update message, we've been approached and asked if such a facility could be organised. But no-one is under any obligation to take advantage of it.

Hope that clarifies the situation.

RET

Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 09:58:45 PM »

Great, the kids love fancy dress  Grin

gp
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 11:17:48 AM »

When we're at the Show & Shine will the cars be parked on grass or concrete/ashphalt?

Cheers,

Graham
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 11:40:02 AM »

Grass. Check it out.

surferboy
wa-club
Guru

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »

Hmmm....Let me think.....

Friday

Scrub and polish and wash and polish and wax and polish the wagon
                                     or
Chuck the thermos of coffee in the picinic basket and relax under a shady tree
                                      ?

See you all at the picinic  Grin

Cool Cool Cool

cruisin's great with a 58
gp
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 02:53:47 PM »

Richard,
I've been looking on the Nat's website for an itinerary for the weekend  Huh It's either not there, or I'm suffering from technical blondeness. Can you point me in the right direction, or advise what events are on what days with approximate times?

Thanks,

Graham
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 03:06:54 PM »

The broad itinerary hasn't changed from what was published in the original Nats brochures. However, it's funny that you should ask this today, as we had a(nother) committee meeting last night to nut out running sheets for the weekend, so the times are now much firmer than they were. The detail of this is scheduled to be the main ingredient in Update #3, coming out later this week.

cheers
RET

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 03:20:40 PM »

Richard,
I've been looking on the Nat's website for an itinerary for the weekend  Huh It's either not there, or I'm suffering from technical blondeness. Can you point me in the right direction, or advise what events are on what days with approximate times?

Thanks,

Graham

http://fefcholden.org.au/nats/content/view/38/30/

As a blonde (well, this week anyway!) I should be offended - but - it is a little difficult to find unless you know where to look! (I hope this link works - my 'puter wouldn't let me see a preview so I could test it!)

Kathi

NosFEratu
gp
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 03:24:42 PM »

Thanks Kathi, I feel really dumb now!  Undecided
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 03:35:05 PM »

As you should Graham!  Wink  Grin

You click on "Event Info" then "Planning Info" and then "Itinerary".  I always have trouble finding it but I do know it's there!  Wink

Kathi

NosFEratu
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 03:51:01 PM »

Thanks Kathi.

I've made a couple of minor corrections to that page and given it a promotion. You can still find it the way Kathi said, but it's also now got a link of it's own in the main menu, called "Itinerary", immediately below "Event Info"

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 03:55:28 PM »

That's much easier to find now RET!  Cheesy

NosFEratu
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode)