FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Windowless - WITHDRAWN  (Read 13187 times)
VAN059

Model: FC

Brisbane, QLD.

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2010, 03:03:37 PM »

Hi All,

Unfortunately I need some funds to ward off the Department of Income, Charity & Superannuation, aka the ATO.

To this end, my toy must go  Cry Cry Cry Cry before the house, and while the funds from such sale won't get me out of trouble, it will go a bit of the way towards relieving the pressure valve.

If anyone is serious about purchasing it, pls drop me a pm and I'll get in contact with you. Sorry I can't sell this at a bargain basement price, as I need as much as I can get, but I realise its short comings and won't be expecting top dollar. If no interest here, I might look at evilbay. This isn't a fire sale as I'm only pre-empting the inevitable, and dont need the funds immediately.

Windowless FC Panel Van
Registered in Qld - 6 mths rego (if sold for the right price, SC inc.)
Old resto job approx. 10-15ys ago
Very straight body, very little rust, period items

I will post some pics of the interior and engine bay soon. If anyone wants a certain pic, pls ask and I shall post that as well.

Cheers
Marc *heavy heart*

Smokin Words and Shoutin Turds
boss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 05:39:18 PM »

hi,
just read your post, very interested in talking to you about your van, as i have had money set aside for the purchase of an fc van please ring 040404 9196 to discuss condition and price
thanks cliff
old59

nos is great

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 08:42:56 PM »

where have i seen pics of this car before
old59

nos is great

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 08:50:02 PM »

pics of engine bay undercarriage interior back of van etc
Fast_Eddie

Body by Holden. Soul by Fast Eddie.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 05:07:17 PM »

where have i seen pics of this car before

It looks like it is my old panelvan. There's probably photos on this site dating back five or six years ago that you may have seen.

Regards

Ed
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 05:22:40 PM »

Hi Eddie

I just did a super quick search back through your posts from around 2003 & 2004 but it seemed like all the photos had been removed/links broken.

Kathi

NosFEratu
Fast_Eddie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 05:44:30 PM »

Hi Eddie

I just did a super quick search back through your posts from around 2003 & 2004 but it seemed like all the photos had been removed/links broken.

Kathi

Page 18 of "Cars for Sale", 7th line.

They are all there.
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 07:38:47 PM »

Thanks Edie - will go back and have a sticky beak later!  Wink

NosFEratu
VAN059

Brisbane, QLD.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 09:17:45 PM »

Eddie,

Definitely your old van. I bought it of Linden in Cairns, I think Jason did the scouting for him. Linden was going to do it up for his business (plumber) but never got around to it, and maybe decided a newer vehicle would be more suited.

Anyways, I sourced it back in Oct 2008, and the only thing I've done since you had it is HT/HG wheels, tyres & flappers, twin strommies on a Warneford manifold, lowered King springs, rear springs professionally lowered, sway bar bushes and wheel bearings, oh and got it registered Sept 09.

Dont want it to go  Sad, rather sell my work vehicle and drive around in the van, Qld summer heat and everything, but I guess it is a toy  Roll Eyes, to some, and I'm hoping to be in a better position financially within a couple of years to buy another.

Cheers
Marc

old59

nos is great

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 01:08:33 AM »

so buddy how do we get in contact with you i pm you but u havent called yet.
Fast_Eddie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 10:37:38 AM »

Marc,

It looks great in the photos - the lowered stance suits it well. If I squint I can imagine it with red wheels instead of yellow...

Is the interior in the same, er, "rustic" condition? Did you get the original style headlining with it I sent up to Linden?

I'd be interested in hearing from you as per my PM.

Regards

Ed
VAN059

Brisbane, QLD.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 12:15:14 PM »

My apologies everyone who has sent a PM,

I've been a bit busy with trying to sort out finances while also trying to nail down some work (as I work contracting). I haven't been ignoring the requests, just haven't had time to sit down and start responding.

I have also been told, by my accountant, not to start selling off stuff just yet until we know what the actual damage is, and what's expected from us, in payment terms from the ATO.

So without wanting to stuff people around with a sale, not a sale, sale again, oh maybe not, no I gotta get rid of it, maybe I can keep it etc.... if everyone could pls bear with me, but I will get back to everyone who has sent a PM with a description, pics, specs etc asap.

At this stage though I'll take my accountants advise, and make a decision on whether to sell or not in, I guess, approx. 4-6 weeks. Anyone who has sent a PM, I will contact you directly on this decision, so you don't need to keep checking here.

Sorry again for any inconvenience or excitement caused.

Cheers
Marc

GM

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »

I hope you get to keep it. 
           Cheers Glenn

Upon the hill there stood a cow.
It must have moved, It's not there now.
Ken's 57
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2010, 05:55:35 PM »

Nice van Marc and not easy to replace. Let's hope things improve for you and that you get to hang onto it. Good luck.

Cheers......Ken
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2010, 07:02:44 PM »

wish we could all help you out some how upsets me people having to sell their toys that they love so much . What line of work are you in can anyone help i would buy the van tomorow but i would struggle to take it off your hands just would not feel right .

boss

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 04:15:54 PM »

hi Mark, are you any closer to a decision on your van,thanks Cliff
VAN059

Brisbane, QLD.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 07:05:44 PM »

Thank you all who have expressed interest in my FC Van, and thank you for your patience.

I hope I have replied to everyone who sent a PM, as there were a few. If I missed anyone, it was not my intention.

At this point, circumstances have allowed us to make the decision to keep the van  Grin (fingers crossed, for many years to come).

Once again thank you all for your patience throughout this process.

Cheers
Marc

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: