FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:19:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: NosFEratu  (Read 292294 times)
FATBOY
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 14, 2010, 10:11:44 AM »

Ill be using a eh auto column lokar cable kit but at this time im not putting the rear mounted rack in saving it for the ek and fc ute that im building.Will probably have more questions monday night after i attempt fate
regards fatboy

fatboy
jack_fc

Model: FC

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2010, 10:34:14 AM »

And Mark and Jack, I'm not sure whether I should be offended or proud of your comments! Wink

(Mark; there's the proof; she's definitely a politician...  only a bloody politician could even think about being proud to be a politician...  Roll Eyes)

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 14, 2010, 10:56:17 AM »

(Mark; there's the proof; she's definitely a politician...  only a bloody politician could even think about being proud to be a politician...  Roll Eyes)

So we now know that her agenda is just to control the mas Lips sealed quiet a different portfolio is emerging other than that of the quiet unassuming  person driving and old FE 225 and lurking in the darkness  Wink Wink What is installed for us next  Huh Huh Huh .....Jack

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2010, 01:16:24 PM »

(pssst, Mark; I'm led to believe that she's refusing to put the van in the show'n'shine at Orange...
now, given that most people will be engrossed with all the cars on the arena, and that there will probably be very few people lurking around the car-park, could it be that those of us who unwittingly seek out the van in the car-park will be lured into its darkened and mysterious interior, only to emerge in a zombie-like state; totally brainwashed, or worse still, never to be seen again!
geez, I'm not so sure I want to go to Orange now, and if I do, I'm staying in the middle of crowds, and equipping myself with ear-plugs, a silver cross and a wooden stake - I strongly suggest you do likewise
as we're now probably marked men, Mark!)

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 14, 2010, 01:18:42 PM »

Garlic!! Don't forget the garlic!!  Wink

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 14, 2010, 02:33:10 PM »

I watched two seasons of Buffy in action so I feel pretty safe in the day time anyhow ....but the creature of the night can be very resourceful so I'm taking along some holly water and Wild Turkey if the Holly water doesn't work at least the pain will be less if I am in a inebriated state  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Jack be afraid be very Afraid  Shocked Shocked our day are numbered .......FC427........

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 14, 2010, 03:08:12 PM »

mmmmm stake (sic) with lots of garlic - I like nothing better! 

NosFEratu
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 14, 2010, 03:54:33 PM »

right... cancel the garlic stake  Undecided
Mark, you could be on to something with the Wild Turkey; I'm reasonably sure nothing alcoholic passes her lips, so if we stay pissed, we might be safe  Grin
then again, given her propensity for adorning her cars with the arse-end of dead vermin and hide of  faux zebra, she may well be inclined to add to the decor of the van with turkey feathers  Huh
(so I think I'll stick to rum)

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 14, 2010, 04:19:10 PM »

[/quote]
Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 14, 2010, 06:18:23 PM »

ok, so..... do I tell you that I can devour plates full of rum balls!  Roll Eyes Cheesy

Bit of an update before I go back out - more boring but necessary stuff like more removal of old glue and cleaning and refresh of rubbers today, new PRND321 markings on indicator, steering column fitted up, column connected to rack (yay! we have steering with less than 3 turns lock to lock) and the cable to auto trans will be laid under the carpet soon so we may even have gears tonight.  But...... we just had a trial fit of the steering wheel  Grin 

NosFEratu
jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 14, 2010, 06:28:38 PM »

Looks real cool, Kathi; I'm dieing to see it!

jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 14, 2010, 06:52:21 PM »

Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mark, you mean "Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, me hearties!"  don't you?

(yeah, I know parrots aren't black and white, but it's the best I could do...)

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 14, 2010, 07:29:21 PM »

And a bottle of rum Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   /img][/img]img]/img]/img]
......FC427........

jack_fc

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 14, 2010, 08:46:21 PM »

ok, so..... do I tell you that I can devour plates full of rum balls!  Roll Eyes Cheesy

Not the ones that Rita makes; you'd more than likely have stability issues after just ONE plate  Grin

Mark, love 'the capt'ns cabin'; specially the shiplap-style planking on the bulkhead; very naughtycal, but the cash register (?) on the bar for the stowage of pieces of eight is a bit of a worry!

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 14, 2010, 09:32:51 PM »

Jack this is my parrot  Grin I will bring along my leg irons and shackles in case there is a mutiny at Orange we have charted a course and we will feed them to the sharks Aarrrrr
/img[/img]
/img][/img]
img][/img]

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 14, 2010, 10:12:35 PM »

woo hoo we have changing gears!  Grin 

Didn't all FE vans have a factory option of T700 column change?  Wink Grin

And obviously Jack and Mark have been hitting the rum already!  Roll Eyes Cheesy

NosFEratu
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 14, 2010, 10:39:43 PM »

Great to see that the column shift is in place and working Grin Grin Gotta be happy with that

So it goes and steers, next the stops Wink Cheesy

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
FATBOY
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 14, 2010, 11:25:19 PM »

Hi kathi hope you have taken some pictures of the prindle so i can get my head around what i have to do
regards fatboy

fatboy
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 15, 2010, 08:08:43 AM »

Keith - stops?  What's that and why would you want to?  Grin

Sorry Fatboy - we're the type that think about taking photos after the event! We actually only took a shot of the column to show Keith what had happened to the one we got off him!  The column's in the car now so we can't get any good shots of it. Undecided  That's assuming though that you wanted photos of the gate.  If you're interested in the PRNDL321 indicator it was a no-brainer - we buffed the letters off an EK one and replaced them with reverse stickers. Re the gate - after the levers and cable were connected to column and trans the trans was moved to each gear position and the gate was filed to match.

NosFEratu
FATBOY
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 15, 2010, 09:56:48 AM »

Thats what i thought i had to do re filing the gates its teaming with rain here at the moment so might have a play this afternoon
regards fatboy

fatboy
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: