FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:07:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for Holden FC 1958-59 bought in the Parkes, NSW area in mid 1990's.  (Read 3757 times)
mitchk

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2011, 05:47:03 PM »

I'm searching for my late fathers Holden FC 1958-59. Light Blue over Dark Blue when it was sold, and was sold in Parkes, NSW in the mid 1990's. This car means alot to my family and we would like to discover it's where abouts and to possibly buy the car back or at least revisit the car as we have not seen it for many years and was sold with great sorrow and regret. We do have engine and VIN numbers if anyone thinks they may know where this car is.
Thanks Mitch K.
ACE
Guru

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 06:12:52 PM »

G'day Mitch,
Do you have a rego number?
ACE  Cool
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 11:15:56 PM »

I'm searching for my late fathers Holden FC 1958-59. Light Blue over Dark Blue when it was sold, and was sold in Parkes, NSW in the mid 1990's. This car means alot to my family and we would like to discover it's where abouts and to possibly buy the car back or at least revisit the car as we have not seen it for many years and was sold with great sorrow and regret. We do have engine and VIN numbers if anyone thinks they may know where this car is.
Thanks Mitch K.

Mitch,

One of the forum members, Ken (mcl1959) has been collecting numbers for over twenty years. If it still survives then he may have a record of it. To assist Ken, please post the rego number, chassis number and the body number

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
DN2168
nsw-club

Model: FC

See you on the road Skag!!

dean.nommensen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 05:35:54 PM »

Mitch,

All I can say is don't give up hope. I didn't.

Dean.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: