FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:08:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: original fc ute  (Read 7066 times)
ute fc

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2010, 10:08:03 AM »

for sale is my fc ute. call aaron 0414 705 100 for any questions.
car is original still with original paint absolutely no rust and has never been repaired as far as i can see,just surface rust on the bonnet and roof from dust sitting on it.when i say surface rust thats all it is!!!
car has been garaged since early 80s and was dragged out and reg a few years ago and is still always garaged.
car runs and drives great and has just past a roadworthy.
comes with some spares and original wheels and hubcaps.
things on the car that are not original that i know of.
red mote air filter
electric wiper motor but does come with original wiper motor fuel pump and steel lines (need rebuild)
3.55 diff centre but does come with original diff centre and brand new original uni, diff in excellent condition no noise.
steering is tight and gear linkages tight like new.
original 71000 miles.you will be hard pressed to find one like it un restored, regretfull sale as i know ill never find another like it. $19000

Smiley
Champ58FC

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 12:00:45 PM »

Pics please? Wink

They sure don't make cars like they used to...
ute fc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 12:24:27 PM »

Pics please? Wink
i have sent pics to your email. i have now pulled the rear wood floor out and taken pics of that. it appears to never have been removed as it was still stuck down with what i think is original black stuff. there is no rust or repairs in the floor.
people have had me go over every inch of this car in the last 2 days, there is no rust in the doors any wear including guards tailgate qtr panels. i have checked sub frame including Y part where it connects to the body, no rust. i have found 1 repair where the gearbox cross member meets a box section and it is about 4" in from that about 3"long in the box section. this is the only thing i can find in the hole car. it is original paint and it does not appear to be painted anywear before from what i can see. any more pics you may want email me back and ill see what i can do.

aaron

Smiley
Ol_Girl_58
tas-club

Model: FC

getting there...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 06:51:38 PM »

At a pinch, I'd say it was this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ORIGINAL-58-FC-HOLDEN-UTE-/260689663389?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item3cb250959d

Ol_Girl_58
ute fc

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 09:23:29 PM »

you got it
thanks for that coz i had no idea how to put that link in.

Smiley
ute fc

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 11:23:16 AM »

i have sent pics to your email. i have now pulled the rear wood floor out and taken pics of that. it appears to never have been removed as it was still stuck down with what i think is original black stuff. there is no rust or repairs in the floor.
people have had me go over every inch of this car in the last 2 days, there is no rust in the doors any wear including guards tailgate qtr panels. i have checked sub frame including Y part where it connects to the body, no rust. i have found 1 repair where the gearbox cross member meets a box section and it is about 4" in from that about 3"long in the box section. this is the only thing i can find in the hole car. it is original paint and it does not appear to be painted anywear before from what i can see. any more pics you may want email me back and ill see what i can do.

aaron
i have now scraped away all the shit where the y section of the sub frame meets the sill and no rust. i have pics if you want them send me email and ill send them to you.

Smiley
ute fc

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 11:24:53 AM »

for sale is my fc ute. call aaron 0414 705 100 for any questions.
car is original still with original paint absolutely no rust and has never been repaired as far as i can see,just surface rust on the bonnet and roof from dust sitting on it.when i say surface rust thats all it is!!!
car has been garaged since early 80s and was dragged out and reg a few years ago and is still always garaged.
car runs and drives great and has just past a roadworthy.
comes with some spares and original wheels and hubcaps.
things on the car that are not original that i know of.
red mote air filter
electric wiper motor but does come with original wiper motor fuel pump and steel lines (need rebuild)
3.55 diff centre but does come with original diff centre and brand new original uni, diff in excellent condition no noise.
steering is tight and gear linkages tight like new.
original 71000 miles.you will be hard pressed to find one like it un restored, regretfull sale as i know ill never find another like it. $19000
car will be at Bendigo swap meet on friday if any one wants to inspect just call.

Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: