FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 20, 2024, 06:01:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Wagon for sale  (Read 3216 times)
Atticus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2005, 03:22:49 AM »

Hi everyone. I have a 1958 FC Wagon for sale. It was my everyday transport from 1987 to 1999. I was in the NSW club from '87 to around '95. The car is Adobe Beige\Seminole Brown. If Chris Elms is still in the NSW club, he may remember the car. He replaced a timing gear on it for me in the early 90's. Anyway the car has been sitting in my garage since 1999 with a blown timing gear. It has also developed a fair bit of surface rust in 6 years. Apart from that it has rust in some of the usual places; at the base of both A pillars, at the base of one C pillar and at the lower windscreen corner areas.
On the plus side it has no rust in the floor, good headlining and rear seat, brake booster, NOS front brake drums. It also comes with lots of spare parts; motors etc. Accessories (not fitted to car) include fresh air heater, new oil filter, new drivers side weather shield.
I am asking $1400 for the car. It is situated at Coledale (between Sydney and Wollongong). Phone : 42675404 Mobile: 0431293124. My name is Michael Panckhurst.
fe hotrod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 06:49:57 AM »

Goodaye michael any chance of posting some pics for us all to see??thanks jamie Wink
Atticus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 07:32:16 AM »

I will try and get pics organised and post them over the next few days. This technology is not my strong point and the car is packed in with a garage full of stuff. (hard to photo) but bear with me. Car also has original plates BXR650
ACE
Guru

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 09:05:23 AM »

Hi Michael,
Of course i remember your wagon (station sedan) Wink
It looked good in the early 90s. I'd also like to see a pic of how it looks now.
Regards Chris.
P.S. You're out of warranty
:-/
Hewart
nsw-club

Model: FC

Holden on forever...

profile.php?id=1071847991 hewart
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 07:08:01 AM »

I also remember the wagon.... I took this picture of it about 10 years ago... long before I owned my first FC. I had, and still have, an enlargement of this photo hanging in my garage, for at least the last 10 years or so. I always liked the look of it and used it to convince myself that oneday I would own one...

Obviously, taken 10 years ago and still registered then and being driven around, it probably doesn't like exactly like this anymore...

I also used this shot to draw my first FC computer illo...

I'd love to see more up-to-date pics... and would be happy to post 'em here for you if you'd like to email them to me...

Cheers
Les.... Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: