FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:12:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: '58 FE Sedan project, Bentleigh, VIC  (Read 5032 times)
56aussie

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2006, 08:44:09 PM »

Hi Everybody,
been away from the site for a long time. I've injured my back and so with all the time spent visiting the medical people, trying to still make a living and time out to rest the back theres been no time for anything that doesnt have to happen.
Reality sucks, but it seems to me that my playing with car toys is over. My injury hasnt improved in 12 months or so, I cant lift anything over 10 kg and cant work with my hands in front of me.
No welding, painting, sanding - you know all the fun stuff, and no real fun stuff either.
My FE project has been at a standstill for 12 months or so and I have resigned myself to selling it. I cant do it myself and cant afford to get it done, I have a medical industry to support.
The body shell has been plastic media blasted and primed. There is some rust under driver and passenger feet and the sills are gone ( new floor pans and sills included ).
The rest is fairly easy standard minor rust repairs.
All the hang on panels are very good and i have spares of most panels. windscreens, bumpers, grill etc.
Theres a HJ 202 approx 80,000ks, aussie 4 speed, couple of 3 speed synch boxes, HR drum front, HR disc front, original diff, LJ torana diff, 4 13x7 jellybeans, 2 14x8 jellybeans, twin carb setup, extractors.
Body shell is mounted on rotisserie ( also for sale ) for complete inspection.
I'm selling all my tools as well, compressor, spray guns, gasless mig, henrob oxy set up, sandblast cabinet but only when the FE is gone.
I will give the car buyer 1st option on all tools, especially the rotisserie.
Looking for offers around $2000 ish for the car and all parts. Still working on prices for tools.
Email me if interested tonyshanahan@optusnet.com.au or call me 0418 577 579 if you want to call around for a look.
cheers
Tony

All of my tools are hammers,
except the chisels,
they are screwdrivers.
56aussie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 05:19:41 PM »

Hi all,
hard to believe its been over 2 years, and no replies.
Except for all the pm's with good health wishes, much appreciated.
Got a bit better, thought i may get back into it, went backwards again, vicious cycle.
Bought some more parts, tools, plasma, MIG, rented oxy bottles unused for 3 years now.
Optimism can be costly.
Situation hasnt changed, looking for offers, suggestions, may separate, or else evilbay.
Under the pump to get sorted, looking to move and downsize.
cheers
Tony

All of my tools are hammers,
except the chisels,
they are screwdrivers.
gp
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 10:09:51 AM »

Hi,
Do you have any photos of the car?