FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:53:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: where is "SATNAV"  (Read 18866 times)
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »

Pat worked the Mercedes Headlights and Simca Grille so well together in the front end the hearse, the whole thing was outstanding. The first time that i saw it, it had a six cylinder, tube grille and had what I suppose you would call "jelly bean art" sprayed over it, sort of oval shapes that had been sprayed on.

One wonders as to what Pat intentions are to do to it now, maybe he keeps changing his mind

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
CraigA
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 06:31:35 AM »

Another great picture from your archives Alex. I lived very close to 'Fat Pay' as we called him and bought lots of bits and pieces off him in the mid '80's.

Was that shot of his hearse taken at Bankstown Square?

I remember when there were Hot Rod shows held there. It was so good to walk around a shopping centre full of cool cars.
Johns

Model: something else...

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 06:39:49 AM »

I stiil have the small square b&w photos I took at the 1969 Show at Bankstown Square with my new Kodak Instamatic 100 camera. I took my 8 year old brother with me, he now owns an M3. If you start em young....

I agree with Craig it was cool, although pretty dark. The thrill was seeing all the cars I'd seen Custom Rodder and Australian Hot Rod in the flesh, along with metalflake paint for the first time and all that chrome.

Cheers
John

Now that I've got the beige with the grey, I'm looking for the cream, the bone, the ivory and the off white
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 10:20:45 AM »

I still have some programs from Bankstown Square Rod Show somewhere Huh when it moved to Yenora it was never as good .......but I still went every year as John said we got to see all the cars from Custom Rodder and Australian Hot Rod Mag in the flesh .....FC427........

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
fasteddyfc

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 08:26:53 PM »

Hey guys satnav is alive and well and for sale(you will need deep pockets though!), I got a pic of it sent to me today how do I get the pic from my phone to the forum?
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 08:48:01 PM »

text it to me 0410687343 and ill throw it up.

FCRB26
Guru

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2013, 09:03:15 PM »

fasteddyfc

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2013, 10:04:33 PM »

Cheers hoon
Rick 123

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2013, 08:18:19 AM »

Hey guys satnav is alive and well and for sale(you will need deep pockets though!), I got a pic of it sent to me today how do I get the pic from my phone to the forum?
How much they want for it?
FCRB26
Guru

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2013, 11:01:28 AM »

It would be annoying to drive with the sat nav.trying to do a 20yr update  Grin

fasteddyfc

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 01:00:57 PM »

Still registered with satnav plates apparently. I'm surprised no one has seen it around I'm told it still goes to rod shows every now and then
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: