FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:23:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 13 x 7 Mag Wheels - RESTORED LIKE NEW  (Read 3757 times)
craiga
« on: March 02, 2006, 07:24:17 AM »

Regrettably selling set of 4 deep dish  13" x 7" Turbo wheels to suit stock or HR front ends.

Have tested them and they fit without problems on a stock front end so I am guessing HR front will be no issue.

Wheels have been freshly restored and have NEW nuts and centre caps. VERY good condition, purchaser will not be disappointed.

$400.00, with 10% discount to forum members.

Make your car stand out at the Nats!!

Wheels are located in NSW and will ship to all states. Purchaser to pick up from Sydney, or arrange shipping to country or interstate. I will take wheels to a drop off point within reasonable distance.

Send me a P.M or email at Craig_Alderson@yahoo.com.au. Can also be contacted on 0407 321600.

Genuine reason for selling, my loss is your gain.

Thanks for viewing.

Craig.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 07:26:43 AM by craiga » Logged
Blown_FC

FC Holdens & Mini Coopers....Cars of the Century

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 07:09:20 AM »

Gee Craig....I keep looking at those rims and wandering ?

They are so unusual and so nice.....i hope they go to a good home !

Mark
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 07:40:31 AM »

Go on Mark, DO IT  Grin

nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 08:38:01 AM »

i had a set of these years ago,and i can tell you they look very very tough on old holdens, the best thing is they are very rare so stand out.

Blown_FC

FC Holdens & Mini Coopers....Cars of the Century

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 09:08:10 AM »

Thanks Stinky...confuse me some more..

Craig was so nice to photoshop my car with his wheels on it and did a good job doing it.

Just somehow, 2 things I can't get over:

1. They are 13's and I'd prefer to fill my guards with 14's

2.  They looked a bit dark on the car, and I think my colours suit a more SHINY type of wheel.

My dilemma is, that every time I look at the wheels ( on their own ), they look so nice !

Craig photo shopped his white car with them, and it looked the goods....big time.......just think my stormy blue car needs a bit of a pick up.

Even craig was honest enough to admit the same, which I appreciate, given he's the one trying to sell the wheels.

That's why I hope they go to a good home.

Cheers

Mark
craiga
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 09:03:04 AM »

Thanks for the comments guys.

The wheels are very nice, very shiny and black shadow area has new paint. Add the supplied new nuts and caps and they make a great package. However they would suit a more old school car than Mark's FC.

Because they fit a standard front end they would be an easy way to enhance a stocky FE or FC. This is why I purchased them, but plans have changed.

Still for sale, and keen to sell. Going OS on Thursday for a couple of weeks, make an offer in the next two days if you want them, otherwise they'll be on other Holden forum's and then on ePay.

Here's the picture of them Photoshopped onto my sedan.

Cheers,

Craig.
craiga
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 11:37:55 PM »

Wheels are sold  Cry

Cheers,

Craig.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)