FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 19, 2024, 10:03:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FB/EK FE/FCs wanted for my wedding cars  (Read 3873 times)
retro

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2007, 12:27:18 AM »

HI Guys and Girls,

My girlfriend and i have set a date, and well instead of telling me to sell both my sweet fb sedan and fe ute, we have come to an agreement that i can buy more cars to join not only the family but to become a part of our special day. Mind you i sold my humpy fj to buy the bloody ring.

What im looking for is either Fb (preffered), ek, or fe or fc to match my white/red fb. Condition, well i have a year to play withem, going and registered or easy rego cars preferred, but ex projects, complete cars and cars that may need a tidy up will be acceptable. Colours are no problem. NSW Located cars are highly encouraged to apply. Unless photos can be supplied.

I am willing to look at cars, but if i like what i see, i will pay cash and have the car removed asap.

Im not looking at mucking around, im 100%. And as my future wife says if its in the budget, i can have it.
GMB-58FC

Model: FC

Stage one complete...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 12:43:24 AM »

HI Guys and Girls,

My girlfriend and i have set a date, and well instead of telling me to sell both my sweet fb sedan and fe ute, we have come to an agreement that i can buy more cars to join not only the family but to become a part of our special day. Mind you i sold my humpy fj to buy the bloody ring.

What im looking for is either Fb (preffered), ek, or fe or fc to match my white/red fb. Condition, well i have a year to play withem, going and registered or easy rego cars preferred, but ex projects, complete cars and cars that may need a tidy up will be acceptable. Colours are no problem. NSW Located cars are highly encouraged to apply. Unless photos can be supplied.

I am willing to look at cars, but if i like what i see, i will pay cash and have the car removed asap.

Im not looking at mucking around, im 100%. And as my future wife says if its in the budget, i can have it.

Where abouts are you located retro?

Have you thought about asking others to be part of your day for the wedding cars or you are looking/wanting another car yourself?

There are a couple of "unfinished" projects on EBay at the moment so i guess it depends on where your located to look at them/pick them up!!!

Congrats on the engagement and good luck to you and the little lady for the big day Wink

Cheers GMB

PS: i would get the agreement in writing about the cars as well prior to saying "i do"  Grin

ABS Hobart- 6231 5855

FOR ALL YOUR BRAKE & CLUTCH NEEDS. 

PM FOR QUOTE
retro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 01:29:25 AM »

Mate it was a verbal agreement, they were here before her, so if i had to make a parting of some sort, well last in last out will be my response.

Thanks, ill keep a look out for the cars on ebay. Im located within the Fairfield area in NSW.

As to borrowing cars,well, that may have to be last resort, but it is a good excuse to add to my collection, and i enjoy playing with em.

Cheers Wayneo AKA retro.
NES304
Guru

Model: FC

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 08:31:04 AM »

Jesus mate I'm struggling to get $180 to buy the carpet for mine from my wife

retro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 08:37:18 AM »

well do me a favour, if i join the club when my ute is finished, make sure you point out your wife and ill try to make sure my mrs keeps well away. I know that i might have it easy at the moment, but i want to keep it like this as long as possible.

Just cut up the lounge room rug, (thats if it suits the car).
retro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 02:30:53 AM »

Ok guys, got another holden, one to go.

Thanks everyone who let me know where possible cars were. I picked up a cheap Ek sedan, and now await another car to be located.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: