FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:32:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Holden & Ford Nationals Brisbane  (Read 2718 times)
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« on: March 17, 2003, 08:17:45 AM »

Arvo PPL

Well I went to the Holden & Ford Nationals today Here in Brisbane, I was hoping to see a few FE/FC's but to my dissmay the the oldest holden there was a HR. There was a lot of those new plastic things there. There was a good turnout from both ford and holden and a hell of alot of testosterone and horse power there.

I took a few pics but nothing really worthy of this forum. I am looking forward to Easter so I can cast my eye on some of the real cars that made holdens what they are to day.

Cheers Jim.

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 09:54:35 AM »

Yep, I know the feeling, I went to the GM Day at Tanunda (SA) today. There were a few old Chevs (a couple of Rods), A few HKTGs, hand-ful of HRs and Toranas plus a few Chev Muscle Cars. But I reckon next year it will be renamed Commondore Day. Not one FE/C, I saw a decent FB sedan but it was leaving as we arrived.

Hotlips
sa-club

I love my EFFEE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 11:19:42 PM »

Hi,  Well as Secretary for the FE-FC Holden Car Club of SA Inc, I can only say I am disappointed with lack of support for social events including great ones like GM day and especially the Rock N Roll Rendevzous coming up at the end of this month.  The committee cannot get anyone interested!!!  I have received NO entry forms for the Rock N Roll Rendezvous from our members and so our club will not be participating again.  Sorry, you can't even get the horse to the water let alone drink it!!!

I am woman, hear me ROAR - "vrrmm vrrmm"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: