FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:26:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Car,Bike Hot Rod Show  (Read 2775 times)
Rusty_T
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2011, 11:30:17 AM »

Grin Grin

Hi all,

This flyer was past out to us and many more at the AHD.

It's in the Public School, at the little town of Wallerawang, about 10klm west of Lithgow(Head for Bathurst).

Rusty
Rusty_T
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 09:29:26 AM »

Grin
Hi all,

As mentioned at last nights meeting, this show is on Sunday. Rosalyn and I will be there.

Rusty.
Rusty_T
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 09:28:40 AM »

Grin Grin

Yesterday, we ( Roz and I) went to Wallerawang and what a day it was. There was around 100 plus cars there and the quality and workmanship of vehicles was excellent. While we were there we met up with Geoff Sheather, he had his FC Sedan, and picked up a couple of trophies, but the highlight of the day was entering the ( Rosalyn's) Wagon in her name, yep , that's what I said, and having her name called for "The Encouragement Award".

That's the award shots. This is a mix of some of the veh that were there. As I said the quality and workman ship is a credit to the owners.

And lets not forget the bikes. There was about 30 of them, and some really nice ones.

It was a great day, the weather was excellent, and it will be on again next year. Oh ,and the raffle was won by one of the motor bikes riders and the prize was a "lawn mower" how did he get it home, we'll never know.

Rusty
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 01:22:32 PM »

Congrats to Roslyn and Geoff. Looks like a good day.
Cheers,
Graham
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: