FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:56:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Brougham front seat and door trims  (Read 3583 times)
Digger

Classic not Plastic

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2005, 01:32:04 AM »

Huh Hi, Just wondering if any body out there would be able to help me, I want to sell brougham door trims and back bench seat. I have had them stored away for years and am planning to take them out and put them on the market. As far as I know when first stored they were in A1 condition, the seat has only been sat in for a very short period of time vertually as new. they are all stamped with the brougham signature and are black in color. :-/.  thanks for your help. Digger.. Photo's can be organised if anyone is interested but I will need a week or so to get them from there storage space.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 05:52:04 AM by digger » Logged
collecta
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 10:43:03 AM »

Hi ,just saw this post for brougham front seat and trims but the post reads rear seat and trims . firstly are they available and is it front seat or rear as i really need a front seat for my brougham. secondly did you ever take any photos.
cheers
Scott

i collect old holdens coz they never die!
Digger

Classic not Plastic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 03:45:20 AM »

G-day mate, sorry for such a long delay in reply. computer blew due to power surge, all sweet now. I have got the seat out and it is in fantastic condition. I will add photo's for you by Sunday I hope. that is if you are still interested. i have not showed anyone these items as yet and would be requesting a genuine offer only. cheers Scott.
collecta
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 09:32:03 AM »

Im still interested Grin,
I had given up looking after a few weeks and just noticed a reply, is it a front seat. Im no good at making offers especially when im lookin at freight on top so if you have a price in mind hit me with it and then i will look into freight costs or maybe i could pick it up on my way home if i get the ute to Phillip Island.
cheers
Scott........

collecta
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 11:50:18 AM »

Is anyone able to give me Diggers ph. no. by way of pm,
so i can contact direct.
cheers
Scott

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: