FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:08:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Brigade Aid show at Bargo  (Read 13719 times)
FC Dave

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2013, 06:50:27 PM »
+1

Here are some pics from the day. Well done to Dennis with his beautiful FE picking up another gong.

And a shot of my Inter ute & my mates HR.
Crumpsnr

Shellharbour NSW

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2013, 07:49:02 PM »

It was a great event all round. Put some faces to names, thanks especially to Dennis for his time on the day. Also his son and Jim + Russell. Good to see you again too Dave.  Regards,

Martyn
FCV08

FE FC Club of QLD

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »

Looks like it was a great day.

R

Craig
WARATAH
nsw-club

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2013, 06:24:14 PM »

What a great day at the Bargo Brigaide Aid Car Bike & Truck Show yesterday. The organizers must be very pleased with not only the turn out of participants but also the general public. The event was a roaring success. Greg, Ella and I being locals arrived early  and was soon joined by Bruce and Janand then Rusty. Jim and his family dropped in to say hello later in the morning. It was great to have a chat with Russell (another local) and to see his many fine cars he had on show. Martyn from Shell Harbour dropped in for a chat and to report on the progress of his FC restoration as did Dave in his international ute which he had on display nearby.
After the car show and presentation of trophies the afternoon was taken up with live entertainment and a full show at 5.30pm.
As the weather was starting to cloud over and the wind increasing Diane, Ella and I decided to call it a day and headed home (just across the road). At 7.30pm the main concert commenced and although we decided to stay indoors you could hear quite clearly the artists performing and they really sounded great.  The day was a real success however it could be said that the low point was the manner in which the hoons left the car show. It was a pity their was not a presence of the police around at that time. Why is it that you put a fool in a V8 and they think they have to show the world what inmature dills they are. Maybe they have crueled any chance of future like events at this venue. I guess time will tell.
Dennis
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: