FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:58:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Grey motor performance heads  (Read 2496 times)
weedy-burton

me love ute long time

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2003, 07:31:13 AM »

Hey guys,

Im going to check out a grey motor on the weekend and the bloke who has it described the head as a "bathurst 6000" head. I know that you could get bathurst 6000 and 12000 heads for red motors but wasnt sure about grey motors.I've heard of "repco", "crossflow"and "rotary valve heads" but was just wondering  what other types If any were available for them.Im not worried about getting conned or any thing as he doesnt want anything for them,just interested to try and identify what sort of head it is.

Cheers

Weedy Grin

He who hesitates is lost.
fcpv
vic-club

FCPV

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2003, 11:00:18 AM »

Hi weedy,
                What was the end result of the head you were looking at ? I also have not heard of these heads other than for red motors as you say,  he wasn,t getting confused about the two motors or anything was he  ?
Russell Bates  FCPV
weedy-burton

me love ute long time

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2003, 11:15:37 AM »

Hey Russell,

I'm going to pick it up tomorrow will post pics and description when I get it home....

Cheers

Daryl ( weedy )

weedy-burton

me love ute long time

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2003, 10:15:42 AM »

Hey Guys

Picked up the head today,it looks to have enlarged inlet ports,heavier valve springs and aluminium spring caps.Its also had "Milo Heads" and a phone no engraved in it.

Cheers

Weedy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: