FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:08:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: long term project  (Read 3801 times)
87 velo
nsw-club

Model: FE

Sydney

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2011, 10:40:18 PM »

Having owned a HR, EH and a couple of Torana,s and never having them exactly like I wanted them, I have always felt that I needed to fix this unfinished business. I have always wanted a ute and an FE or FC would fit the bill perfectly, so after spotting this one about 12years ago I went and picked it up in July 2007, would have started earlier but thought I may find a better one.  Its an FE ute, have done it a bit backwards, in that all the mods are being done before the body work. will post some pics when I work how to.  As I don't throw much out it has the 202 out of my Torana, HR disc front end, 5 speed box, Commodore rear mount rack and wiper motor. Progress has been slow but a change of job required me to do a uni degree which has slowed it down a lot Cheesy
TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 10:45:20 PM »

Welcome to the forum,can't wait to see the pictures.One of the other forum members may be able to post your pics for you until you work out how.Good luck.Cheers,Jamie.

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: