FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:47:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC HOLDEN FORSALE  (Read 12061 times)
fc headquarters
« on: April 23, 2010, 10:54:40 AM »

fc holden wagon for sale.
body and interior in very good order.
runs and drives,new door seals, engine mounts, front brake hoses, master cylinders, slave cylinder , wheel cylinders.

floors have been replace with new section ,good sills ,

would need shockers, tail light lenses, brake linings, front screen as still original won fitted .

need to sell as i need cash for other project. will consider all offers around  $10,000.

if there is any won interested you can message me or call on 0458341964.

thanks graeme
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 09:27:18 PM »

A location might be helpfull.
Regards
Alex

fc headquarters
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 09:45:00 PM »

A location might be helpfull.
Regards
Alex

woori yallock vic
fc headquarters
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 05:22:12 PM »

woori yallock vic

car had one elderly owner from new till it was traded in at westgate nissan
and one of the senior owners took it home and stored it in his shed after
the caryard was sold. the car is reading 96,454 miles on the clock.
interior is origanal black/white in good condition .the adobe biege is origanal paint
the terra glow has been repainted in acrylic both in good condition .just thought i would put this
information up and if any of the people in the club could tell me if my price is a realistic price for a fc wagon
that way i will know if im just wasting my time .thanks graeme
Johns

Model: something else...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 07:45:03 PM »

Graeme,

There is no point asking the forum what the car is worth as most have not seen it. When you put this car to the market on eBay I thought you were bid a very fair price given the condition, incorrect engine, no books and no roadworthy. You can either take the view that everyone out there is wrong or take seriously what you have been bid.

I can't see any point in looking looking to us to vindicate your price decision.

Now that I've got the beige with the grey, I'm looking for the cream, the bone, the ivory and the off white
fcheadquarters

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 09:54:29 AM »

Graeme,

There is no point asking the forum what the car is worth as most have not seen it. When you put this car to the market on eBay I thought you were bid a very fair price given the condition, incorrect engine, no books and no roadworthy. You can either take the view that everyone out there is wrong or take seriously what you have been bid.

I can't see any point in looking looking to us to vindicate your price decision.

price reduced to $9,000.00 this price is lower than the highest bid on ebay...
Damo58

old holdens never die they just go faster  :)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 07:00:57 PM »

WHY Huh Huh Huh Don't understand why would you take 9000 but someone has offered you more

Cheers Damo58

Iam good just ask me Smiley
ratbox

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 07:31:35 PM »

WHY Huh Huh Huh Don't understand why would you take 9000 but someone has offered you more

Cheers Damo58

not saying this is the case here, BUT too many times you see a car bid up to a price just above the reserve or you know how much the car is for sale elsewhere for and miraculesly it gets to or just above that price and then surprise surprise it comes back up for sale, sale fell through Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
then there's the cases that the description NOWHERE NEAR fits the car, there's a few cars that i'm really glad i went and had a look before bidding/buying
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 07:41:01 PM »

Cheers Damo58
And then there are the feckers who bid to try and feel out the reserve but when it comes to it they had never intended to pay.

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
fcheadquarters

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 08:47:11 PM »

Cheers Damo58

why would i take 9000 when bids where more,well those people bidding on  it have not contacted me inspite of me making several atempts to contact them. obviously they had no intension of paying. not serious buyers. other wise they would have taken it on second chance offer.thats why its not on ebay any more.
fcheadquarters

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2010, 09:00:44 PM »

not saying this is the case here, BUT too many times you see a car bid up to a price just above the reserve or you know how much the car is for sale elsewhere for and miraculesly it gets to or just above that price and then surprise surprise it comes back up for sale, sale fell through Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
then there's the cases that the description NOWHERE NEAR fits the car, there's a few cars that i'm really glad i went and had a look before bidding/buying
no thats not the case as car did not even meet the reserve. and yes the car fits the description.  just needs some one whos got the money and  they will be getting a bargain at that price .feel free to come and veiw the car before you judge me!!!!!
crashbox

cruzin in the FC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 09:13:51 PM »

yeh things happen and genuine sellers get jerked about , i have been stung, i can understand where "fc hq" is coming from...
my mate last week had his xw ute 351 gt look alike rego nice car etc on the bay ....plenty of bids /people came to look ,offered to buy it before the end of auction etc,...kept it on der bay,went past his reserve  got $19 grand for it..well  the guy who won it was a "new" zero feedback guy,& emailed straight after auction ended  the "buyer" cant offorded  to buy it ....half and hour latter he gets a call from a guy who  had come and looked at it ,and had put a few low bids  asked him if the car was still for sale..and then offered him $12 grand cash for it???,that night, my mate told him to stick it ,moved the car from his place that night  reported him to the ebay ,not that it will do good....
hang in there  fc hq ,  Wink

"A GOOD HOLDEN IS A CRUZIN HOLDEN"
Johns

Model: something else...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 09:15:58 PM »

False bids, first it's $10,000 then a bargain at $9,000, I think we've all been wound up for long enough and more than enough time has been wasted on this.

If you're fair dinkum, put it on Carsales or equivalent that way you'll surely find out the "true" value. Otherwise do us all a favour and drop it.

Now that I've got the beige with the grey, I'm looking for the cream, the bone, the ivory and the off white
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 07:31:25 AM »

I don't understand why this topic is getting anyone hot under the collar. This sort of running commentary on people's for sale threads is not a good look.

The bloke is entitled to offer it for sale for however much he likes, whether it's more or less than it passed in on Ebay for. It's between him and the eventual buyer. Can we leave it at that, please?

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
fcheadquarters

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 10:14:22 AM »

I don't understand why this topic is getting anyone hot under the collar. This sort of running commentary on people's for sale threads is not a good look.

The bloke is entitled to offer it for sale for however much he likes, whether it's more or less than it passed in on Ebay for. It's between him and the eventual buyer. Can we leave it at that, please?

thanks for your input.
fcheadquarters

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 09:12:36 AM »

thanks for your input.
CAR NO LONGER AVAILIABLE FOR SALE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: