FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE Sedan for sale in Tumut NSW  (Read 13431 times)
cajerridoc
sa-club

Model: FE and FC

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2009, 01:33:41 PM »

Zulu,

The FE Standard is not currently running as it only seems to use 5 out of 6 and the front guards have been removed for repairs. Has only done around 56,000 miles though but the dirt underneath was shocking.

I agree that painting the roof Maise Cream would look best but I would like to represent the car the way the original owners had it so it will probably be painted green again, just to make it look (like a) Special.

Robin

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
ziggy

Terrific Tilleys

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2009, 02:28:03 PM »

Ken
You have an excellent eye. The seats in my car were from a car that I bought that had the same exterior colour as this car, but I can't quite remember if it had a black roof. The reason I bought it.....because it had a Tilleys kit and en electric wiper motor (all for $200.00) but the body was very rusted. I have photos in Oz and will dig them up when I am next home in June. I bought it in Katoomba NSW and sold it later for a profit!
Siggy
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2009, 08:14:33 PM »

Hey Siggy, since you did such a good deal, I'll grab the interior Grin

But on a more serious note, was the (yellow) part of your seats and door trims ever yellow  Huh or an off white.

Whats left of the interior in my car, all the yellow has leached out to leave an off white colour.

Geoff K suggested I have a look at one of the door trims underneath the widow winder to see if there was any yellow and there is!

I'd like to have a look at your car when you get back Siggy, Happy trails.

Gary
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: