FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 16, 2024, 03:37:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fc rubber kit  (Read 1916 times)
bridger

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2000, 01:00:00 PM »

who sells the best fitting rubber kits
Ed Ho
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2000, 01:00:00 PM »

Whilst on a mission to Clarke rubber, I discovered something fantastic that you may be interested in. Clarke rubber actually own the jigs, presses etc (machinery) that Spectrum rubber use.  Spectrum rubber used to be Pete jacksons old rubber company.. I would visit your Clarke Rubber store and check out their range of seals.  They can order any seal in for you too! top quality stuff Ed
Ken McLean
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2000, 01:00:00 PM »

I have always used Rare Spares rubber kits and have always found them to fit very well.  Make no mistake, they are not the same as an original rubber, but I have found that most problems with fitting rubber kits has nothing to do with the rubber kit.  The person fitting the rubber kit has a lot to do with it as well as how well the door has been fitted.  I have seen some incredibly stupid things done with rubber kits and the owners are oh so quick to blame the rubber kit, until the real problem is pointed out.   Hope this advise is of use     Ken
les

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2001, 01:00:00 PM »

It may suprise you but it is Rare Spares that owns the moulds to make these and many other rubbers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: