FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:16:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: SA Barn Find - V8 HG Kingswood Sedan. O/T But Still a Holden  (Read 3216 times)
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« on: September 18, 2010, 05:05:21 PM »

Hi All
One of neighbours stopped out the front today and has the following for sale. I have photo's for any one who is interested, just email and I will forward them on. The car is located in "ADELAIDE"

Cheers Jim

Factory fitted 253 V8 Kingswood, 3SPD man.

Engine was reportedly rebuilt 6 months before being parked, has a H/duty radiator fitted.

As you can see the Y frames are in good nick, as are the floor pans, no rust visible anywhere.

Spare wheel well/ lower rh rear quarter has some rust, as does the bottom of lhr dogleg where it joins the sill, bottom both of front guards, and up behind the rear lower bumper pan.

The vinyl floor mat has 1 or 2 minor cracks, the heel area near the base of the accelerator pedal look good, as does the pedal rubbers, front seat has been changed to an FB? bench, as the guy I got it off used to do long trips and wanted a lay back bench so he could sleep in the car. Rear seat and rest of interior is very good. Does have a few holes drilled in the dash for switches, equalizer, etc and some "little instructions" for passengers with regarding smoking in the car, fastening seatbelts, and slamming doors Smiley

Let me know what you reckon.

Want $3500 FIRM

Can contact me on mob 0408 853 293.

Nigel.

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 06:11:02 AM »