FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 06, 2024, 08:15:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: unsafe times.  (Read 1689 times)
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2006, 05:37:34 AM »

i rent a shed on an old couples property just out of town on a dead end street.
FC Ute is inside and my FC sedan and my youngest Daughters LC two door Torana is hidden behind shed and can't be seen from the road,
heres the worry.
the old couple have recieved 4 offers on the Torana in last 6 or 7 weeks from different people who have stopped at their front door.,
now i must move Torana to my Daughters  on a flat bed Towtruck as im starting to get real worried that it will disapear one night,
this means that people are going onto others properties during the day without permission as its the only way they would have spotted the car.
is nothing safe anymore.
cheers Nick

Jonesy

6ers for Racing & V8s are for towing

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 08:31:04 AM »

Hi Nicko

I live on the Princes Highway (a busy road) I owned my HJ 1 tonner since December 1992. Have been asked by many people all at different times and stages (lost count how many time) if it was for sale. The answer was and is not for sale.
I also have a LJ 2 Door Torana in the front court yard behind a 6 foot high fence and have been asked many times for that too. The answer was the same. Not for Sale.To see this one you only see the R/H rear corner taillight when you drive by at 70km/hr.
With the FC, it on the foot path and if I had a heap of them. They would all be sold.

So the answer is there are people that are always look to see want they can get for a great buy.

Jonesy
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 08:32:54 AM by Jonesy » Logged
fccool59

rain sucks     http://www.yout ube.com/watch?v =N1Uj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 10:11:45 AM »

we started doing up a 2 door lj in a mates driveway but winter got to cold and we lost interest, he bought a house and moved and i think he sent it to the scrapers in a big clean up.
A guy i went to school with had a real hot one with triples and all the xu 1 bits, he traded it in for a vk commodore.
i have been trying to sell a vk for $200 with a efi 3.3 and no one wants it.
the guys at work say it is impossible for old cars to be investments.

rain sucks  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Ujma1lBac    rain sucks     rain sucks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: