FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 10:02:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Sports Sedan Racing Again  (Read 2860 times)
normd

6 in a row , the way to "GO"

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2002, 12:45:07 PM »

My FC in 1980 before the sign writing (pic and description in "racing FE/FC's"). At this time it had been raced for 10 years , as you can see the car is still very straight and the only "BOG" in the car is in the "Flares", otherwise the car has never been BENT since the rebuild in 1970. Ken has told me it is a mid 1959 standard model , Melb build , No 3200. It has a modified FE grill and all chrome stripped off except bumpers and headlight surrounds . One of the local mechanics has asked me if I would like to get it "back on the track" so within the next few weeks , it will look like this again and running at "Wakefield Park" Goulburn, at a later date . I will keep you posted when the time comes.
  Thanks Ken for the Info.
  Thanks to craig for the help posting this

Norm
« Last Edit: July 17, 2002, 12:20:32 AM by ret » Logged

I Love My "FC" 192 . Old but still a "Rev Head"

R.I.P. Norm - A Great Mate to Everyone on the Forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: