FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 09:20:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ukrainian Tall Ship Tour  (Read 1681 times)
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« on: December 06, 2005, 02:39:51 AM »

An unusual event notice that came to the NSW Club via the CMC:

Hi there
The Ukrainian Tall Ship on a good will mission around the world got caught in a huge storm of the coast of Australia.  She limped into Sydney and has had a overhaul.  She is now ready to continue on her tour and she is going to start this from Newcastle after she has attended The Heritage Classic in January 6-7-8 2006
She is offering for sale 10 passenger berths on the ship Sydney to Newcastle for $ 300 taking 2 days, departing Sydney on / about 5 January 2006

On 8-9 January 2006, the Batkivshchyna will sail from Newcastle for Adelaide, taking about 15 days.  There is space for 7 crewmembers to do the trip for free, although these crew members will have to pay their own travel expenses back to Newcastle.  This is hands on sailing in an old square rig vessel

Any one interested in the above please ring me on 02 49912860  or email me black_ginger@bigpond.com ASAP so that I can put you in touch with the skipper

Cheers Johanna

Johanna Adam Van Gray
Heritage Classic Management Committee Ltd
Email: black_ginger@bigpond.com
Ph: (02) 4991 2860
Mobile: 0413 285 712
PO Box 637 Cessnock NSW 2325

If we have any salty sea-dogs interested, please contact Johanna directly.  No point replying here...

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: