FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:23:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: O/T Slot Cars  (Read 3022 times)
fccool59

rain sucks     http://www.yout ube.com/watch?v =N1Uj

View Profile WWW
« on: November 27, 2005, 12:01:29 PM »

Sorry, I have no FE or FE's yet but I plan to make a HO scale plastic body as soon as I finnish my real car.
I will stick up some pics of my cars soon but the other day when my uncle was here I took a pick of a slot car he made in 1/32. it started out as a cheapo kids toy with a button on the side that made noises. The chassis he picked up cheap for it we recently discovered was a rare high performance spanish scalectrix SRS chassis but we think its cool in its now butchered form.
the interior is very detailed with a roll cage, dash, driver, aliminium housed tacho, also the rear number plate sits in the car next to the driver and has a tail light with a blue dot attached to it wich is good for 32 scale.
This runs on  1/32 scale track wich is the the common scalectrix size.
With the larger scale cars you can get a few holdens like FJ, EH,monaro, torana etc but no FE or FC's
I am mainly into HO scale, AFX size I will put5 up some more pics soon.
whats the point of having a hot model if your never going to drive it?

rain sucks  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Ujma1lBac    rain sucks     rain sucks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: