FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:45:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: New to forum..this is my special  (Read 4788 times)
fc59special

My 59FC Special

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2005, 07:50:18 AM »

gday fellas...im new to this forum and here is my fc...hoping to put my chrome dash and glovebox in this week
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 07:56:02 AM »

i must say she doesnt look to bad form what i can see (not much)

what colors is it?

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
fc59special

My 59FC Special

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 08:58:08 AM »

the colour of??..this is the dash i meant..and a few more pics..know how to use this thing now

TAYZ
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2005, 12:49:42 PM »

looks like a Vic car and also looks like the red and white one i was going to buy back In late jan this year........  the one I was looking at had front velour seats though im pretty sure.  Any how great rig Ol son and keep them pics coming along!!

TAYZ
fe hotrod

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 11:41:30 PM »

;)Nice looking fc i must say,are we going to see it at the island at easter time??hope so!!cheers jamie Wink
fc59special

My 59FC Special

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 11:51:33 AM »

ive always wanted to go to a meet.the only problem is i have chipped paint on my bonnet where it bubbled and split,..would it still be fine you think?
Martin

Model: FC

Jim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 12:36:27 PM »

Hey 59FC, nice looking car.

We go to meets to make friends, look at cars and talk cars, oh, and drink beer.  Some cars are perfect, some are at the other end of the scale.  It doesn't matter - every FE & FC is interesting and has its own story.

I encourage you to go to the meets & you'll have a great time.  I took my original condition (including tired paint) to Jindabyne this year.  I had a ball.

Start by joining the Vic club.

We all have something in common - and most of us have a bit more (or less) than bubbled paint on the bonnet.

Best wishes,

Martin

The liver is evil.  It must be PUNISHED

Martin
Marion.  South Aust.

Ebay user id:  lewis1411
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 02:11:05 AM »

I echo Martin's comments, whilst the Nationals does contain a car show, the most important aspect of the event is the social side in which the friendships, the advice and the inspiration come from.  
A national event such as this comes around rarely in your home state and is an opportunity not to be missed.  True FE and FC enthusiasts rarely (in some case never) miss the nationals and people like RET, CraigA, Kathleen, NascoHunter, OldBlu, FE Std Wagon and others on this forum have been to most of them.   Ask any of them about the nats and they will tell you exactly the same story.

Ken
FC_Driver
nsw-club

Model: FC

We Love our FC...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 11:37:11 AM »

Yes I also echo Martin,s comment, Me & Mrs FC-Driver also went to Jindabyne......Had a great time.
Our FC was  at the lower end of  of the enterants for quality but at no time did we feal  looked down on. We had one of the best weekends we have ever had. So I ask anyone to bring their FE FC to any future Nationals as I promise you now you will have a great time.
We have a real nice EH but our FC is still the choice of car for most of our runs.  You see the FC was mostly Mrs FC-Drivers choice and the EH was my choice of car but I now realise that the FC is still the fun car to drive.
So get involved with the FE FC movement you will find you will have some very enjoyable trips with other FEs & FCs..................59fc.its your choice......
Bruce & Jan
fc59special

My 59FC Special

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 11:53:05 AM »

well i'll be there with bells on..i have just re-registered my car so my RWC is still valid..i joined once but had kids..lol..i will be getting club membership soon and i will hopefully see you all there!!! ps. here is what i did to the inside of my glovebox,its velvet..Look out for my chrome boxlid and dash coming soon!~!!!!.cheers thanks for all your help guys

Nick

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: