FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 11:25:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: bendigo swap meet FC  (Read 1321 times)
TAYZ
« on: November 14, 2005, 10:57:33 AM »

Had a great day at the Bendigo swap meet with Jamie(FE HOTROD) and young darcy(manifold man!!!!) and saw some great cars and other assorted items/things.  I had a look at an FC sexdan for sale which was a two tone Blue, and i must say it was identical to the one Air Cheif had for sale of recent, I reckon it had to be the car.  The owner though had $6800- on it so im not sure if its the one............  any how great day and as i find it these days not much ol holden stuff for sale.  me t a few forum members and cant wait to met some more at Phillip Island and have a few laughs and a few beers.  my ol FC will be in its glory there and shoud be a great time to be had by all

TAYZ 58
FE_UTE
wa-club

Model: FE and FC

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 11:25:11 AM »

Well I have just got back from the Bendigo Swap with a case full of NOS goodies. Got up at 4.30 on Thursday morning to catch the early flight with plenty of time, however I left my camera, phone and notebook with all my contacts in on the table.......bugger. I had hoped to catch up with some of you at the swap meet.
After 9.00 on Sat morning I dont think I found anything else Holden. I agree the parts were pretty few and far between.I am just thankfull I could get in on Friday and scout out were to be at 6.00am Saturday.
On Sunday we decided not to go to the swap meet and headed off to Echuca to have a look at the Holden Museum. Driving into Euchca there was a beige FE special parked on the side of the road, so we did a U turn to have a look. As we got out to have a look the owner came out of a house . The Fe looked great and went well with a 202 and 4 speed. The plates just set it off

FE-001

From the Holden Museum we walked around town to get something to eat and asked the locals if they knew of any treasures around the place. We were told of a place on the outskirts of town. There was 5 acres of car and truck wrecks, including FJ utes, FE utes and a couple of FB's for good measurealong with 4 vintage caravans.
Then there was the shed with cars caravans and memoroblia. Only one lonley Holden,,,an EJ sedan

So if you havent been out to this one its worth alook for the $5.00 entry. I bought a disposable camera and will post some pics soon

Bloody good week-end was had by all as we packed our bags full of goodies had a last beer and booked our accomodation for next year....Just a bugger I couldnt meet up with any of the Forum boys....just have to wait for the Nats

Cupla bits I got were a NOS Chromed headlight surround in box $35.00,  a NOS unchromed tailight surround $10.00and a nos rear handbrake cable in its original box $45.00

Think I will go and catch some zzzzzzz

Cheers
Gary

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: