FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:56:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Station sedan  (Read 2185 times)
TAYZ
« on: December 13, 2005, 11:15:06 AM »

My ol man lives up south western NSW and alsways tells me in his travels onto farms he finds FC's for me, any how the ol prick has now started to take some photos.  He has found a FC station sedan and it looks not too bad, but it has a 1 piece tail gate?Huh?what is the go with these, looks like a good resto job or a good wrecker, cheers(there is also a very decent FJ ute pics next to it)

TAYZ
Burnsy

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 11:26:29 AM »

Is it a wagon or a van?  Some (vans I think) had custom body work done after leaving the dealership to convert them into herses.  There is a post here somewhere with some pictures of one rusting away on a property.

Mike
TAYZ
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 11:34:06 AM »

definately a 1 piece and in god nick, its giot me beat.  FC is  two tone blue, hs evrything on it, some real good parts.  It is a station sedan
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 12:18:12 PM »

Where's the pic so we can all see?
Sounds interesting.
Now you just have to convince the ol' man to take along a car trailer when he goes visiting properties.
Regards
Alex

TAYZ
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 07:48:52 AM »

I think im going to have to retract my bold statement.  being very sober today I have studied the pics very closlely and i think I had a bit oo much to drink yesterday............  my missus will scan pics and I will try to get em on, its a good ol piece of machinery none the less
                                                   TAYZ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: