FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:27:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: My cars  (Read 2284 times)
tassie_ejs

350HP from a turbo 186?

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2005, 11:21:56 PM »

hey everyone,
be warned no Fe's or FC's on this link yet but if youd like to have a look at my EJ's and HR your more than welcome. THe yellow EJ Special (hopefully by the end of next week) will be running a pretty stock 179 with polished Alloy THomas rocker cover and manifold with twin strommies, Eh front end till i source a HR disc one, Aussie 4 speed with modified shifter and spitfire 13x7s. i am considering respraying this myself but still undecided.
The Blue/Grey Ej is under long term resto but will be restored to original but hopefully with some nasco extras (rear wheel spats if i can get some) factory colour respray, interior redone factory colour and style, standard wheels rechrome or replace, rebuilt 138 with crash box.
THe HR is a white premier (originally with a vinyl roof) removed recently by previous owner. Im going spend a fair bit on it. reupholstered interior in leather (still deciding on colour, Tan, brown, black?? any ideas??) i need to source a center console and rear left door scuff plates) . respray in white maybe with a pearl, hopefully picking up some new ANsen 13x7s today. all new Speco(or other) gauges, rechromed everything(eventually), premier badges will be gold. Apparently it has a 3.08 diff. It has a supra 5 speed box with four finger clutch. 186 HP block that was full worked a few years back, not sure of all the internalsyet but it is bored out a bit, yella terra head with roller rockers, Holley 650 double pumper with vac secs, Garret Turbo (T3T4 or T04e im not sure), holden manifold with alloy plenum chamber, waste gate, into a straight through 3 inch exhaust, VL turbo fuel pump, oil cooler. to do list = Desert cooler radiator, twin 12inch thermo fans, electric water pump.
LOL, sorry to blab on here is the link:
http://photobucket.com/albums/c353/tassie_ejs
They might not look much atm but i am a perfectionist and close enough isnt good enough so when complete they should be awesome.

Cheers ZAC

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: