FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:50:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Wagon spats  (Read 2158 times)
Mark59wagon

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2005, 09:26:42 PM »

G'Day All,
anyone know of a supplier for spats? There's someone on Ebay that has them for $127, copied from the wheel arch for a sedan, would this fit the wagon? What's the chances of them fitting with 7" rims and 225/60/13's on the rear?
Cheers
Mark
Flamed_FE

Built with my two hands

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 01:08:54 AM »

Mark

the few times I've been to the Sanddown swap meet there has been a guy there selling all the popular spats.  Sorry no idea on price, but he should be able to answer your questions.

Cheers
Al

Amy's & Mac's Jumping Castle
Motörhead

D-Generation X

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 05:25:01 AM »

Heya Mark,

Give Nick from Cauchi's Auto Accessories (Melbourne) a call on 0412 544 651, he's the bloke Al was referring to in his reply. Cauchi's Auto Accessories make a wide range of repro spats for most classic Australian cars. I've seen the range of spats Nick has on offer at the Sandown swap meets and from what I've seen, they're of very good quality plus all spats are sold already in grey primer so all you have to do is get the spats painted in the colour you want. From what I've seen so far, all their spats are priced at $120 per pair, GST inclusive.

As to whether a set of spats will fit with 7' rims and 225/60/13's, Nick should be able to answer your questions on that.

Cheers ...... Pete

The Quiet One
The Cynical One
The Dark One
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: