FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 09:22:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Its on the road  (Read 3056 times)
leon

Model: FE

My FC Business Sedan

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2002, 09:30:28 AM »

Wink Hi everyone I'm pleased to tell you all my FE standard  sedan levant green in colour is now registered. I bought it  last November. After long nights and weekends and alot of money I managed to make it like new inside and out including new 640x13 tyres. Its as standard as it was when it was new it has no radio or side mirrors, no front blinkers, no seat belts, no heater,  I drove it to Picton for its first outing and it purred all the way from Campbelltown where I live. Its a great thrill to drive it.

LEON.

RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2002, 11:56:52 PM »

Leon.

That's great news.  Good on you.  We look forward to seeing you and the green machine on a run sometime soon.  Our next meeting is tomorrow night (Tue May 14) if you're free.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
coolaride
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2002, 01:49:28 AM »

good to hear Leon , good to know that theres another fe standard getting around . Cheesy
maybe you could take a pic and post it under the members cars section. for us all to see    Wink
no heater huh ? i`ll be thinking of you when my toasty nasco heater is doing its job  Grin
regards

coolaride
« Last Edit: May 14, 2002, 01:51:05 AM by coolaride » Logged
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2002, 04:52:47 AM »

Leon did you buy it from Peter Ward If you did I would love to have a photo to show him.
Thanks,Graham Wink Smiley
JB
qld-club
Guru

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2002, 09:09:08 AM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
All smiles up here, lets see some pics.

Jason.

Phone +64 223509263
leon

My FC Business Sedan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2002, 10:02:49 AM »

Smiley Smiley Smiley :)thankyou all for your reply  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy not sure
how to get a photo onto your site. any suggestions?
to reply to your question Graham I did purchase the car from Peter. I will send a couple of photo's to Peter this week as I still have his address. Missed last meeting will catch up soon
regards Leon.
craiga
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2002, 08:54:36 AM »

There is a thread that already includes instruction on how to upload your image.

See here http://www.fefcholden.org.au/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=album;action=display;num=1013031450

If you have a soft copy you can email it to me at craig.alderson@eposode.com and I'll do the rest.

Look forward to seeing your car.

Cheers,

Craig
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2002, 11:55:28 PM »

Nice to hear you got your car on the road with no dramas. I look forward to seeing it around these parts. (Narellan Vale)
Regards
Alex

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: