FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:25:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Radio Areial  (Read 4246 times)
bryan

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2002, 08:10:50 AM »

Hi there can someone help me where to fit a radio aerial on a fc?Where they fitted on the top of the guard or onthe side?Has anyone got pictures? :-/
coolaride
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2002, 09:10:36 AM »

hey there bryan ,
                           i have a template for the aerial that you need , i`ll email it out to you asap .

regards coolaride  Cool
bryan

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2002, 04:25:22 PM »

Thanks coolaride for the template.What style aerial would be best used?to keep with the era. Smiley
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2002, 09:18:31 PM »

There's both a green-tip and a blue-tip aerial for sale on Ebay http://pages.ebay.com.au/search/items/search.html at the moment.  Do a search for aerial and you'll find them.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
coolaride
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2002, 11:41:43 PM »

if you have no luck on ebay ,try nostalgic wireless on
03 9899 8880 in melb . they supply repro red tip areials which fit well and are at a good price .

regards coolaride  Cool
Judex Jasmin
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2002, 11:25:08 PM »

Would you be able to share the information on the position of the Aerial. As well as where you obtained the Aerial from...Huh?

PeteR

ampmobile

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2002, 03:09:36 AM »

I have a 'red tip' aerial from that era that I'd be happy to sell.  Haven't seen it for a while (if you see my shed you'll know why, I really must organise things in there!!), anyway I'm pretty sure it's in good nick for it's age.  Open to reasonable offers, located in Wodonga, but happy to send anywhere through the post.  Please email peteramanda@iprimus.com.au to discuss.

Peter
bryan.m
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2002, 04:35:09 PM »

Hi there Judex the aerial is placed on the L/H side of the cowling forward of the windscreen.C OOLARIDE has the template to where to drill the hole.I used aafter market 50's style aerial.Hope this helps. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: