FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:31:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Farm Cars RIP  (Read 4966 times)
HARKO
« on: August 25, 2002, 12:13:46 PM »

Here's a few snap shots of some delappidated old Holdens ,
At some stage a bushfire swept through and burned out nearly everything ,Warping metal,Melting alloys,And leaving not much at all that was worthwhile recycling.

This was one of the better ones on the property but The owner says these old things people will pay a lot for $800 ,All expenses including the two hour drive mostly on dirt road just didnt weigh up R.I.P.

The Ute in the centre here has a large tree across its broken back ,It completely bent the car till the sill had reached terra-firma.I did cut some sections out of the turret of this one to aid with the chop top on the EK at home and pinched a few stainless trim's that were black but still polished up brilliantly ,The smoke had left a coating that protected them untill I arrived
The wagon on the left must have been a prototype vehicle because those funky guards and grille dont get any better

The first wagon I cut the rear off to build into a lounge but later turned up something a little more workable ,Swap meet sold this one.
For Sale one slightly warmed Grey motor some rust.
A better angle of the ute ,The heat weakened the car enough to let it bend in such a way.
May they all rest in peace..
Dave

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2002, 08:00:09 AM »

great stuff   its good to see the  resting places of ledgends  ive got quite a few snap shots  myself
you can see them at http://groups.msn.com/AdelaideEarlyHoldens
dave
HARKO
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2002, 01:15:56 PM »

I've been fumbling through the loose photo's and came across this close up of the FC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: