FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 07:16:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: My visit to Sydney (4hammers)  (Read 4659 times)
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2004, 09:00:09 PM »

Hi All.
I would just like to say, what a great time I had at the FE FC NSW club meeting on Tuesday night. I was made feel so very welcome & was stoked to finally put some names to faces. A great bunch of people who were generous enough to give me some goodies for the visit. I will wear the shirt with pride.
Cars were great, with RET taking me for a spin in his blue FE & me finally getting a good look at Alex's cool FE FC (Man, I don't know what it is?). Stuarts FC ute was there as well & I have always been a sucker for utes. I love a car that is a daily driver.
Also, thanks Geoff, for the llift to & from the event & the tour. It was muchly appreciated.

I am looking forward to my next Sydney visit, where I will hopefully be able to go on a run.

I also have a trip to Melbourne for the Food Fair in about 3 weeks (Date to be confirmed), so I may well be able to catch up with the VIC club boys if it falls on one of their meetings.

Regards,
Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 02:59:50 AM »

It was geat to be able to meet up with you. Your welcome to come any time. Hope to be able to catch you at the nationals if not before.
WAYNE
-KIWI-

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 05:20:20 AM »

how come 4 hammers dosent get pis taken outa him when visits dont see any pic of him with 2 heads on the site  Grin Grin GrinHuhHuhHuh

kiwi -bird that gets the piss taken when he visits sydney bird Cry Cry Cry
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 05:49:37 AM »

Don't worry, Kiwi.
I am sure they will come. There was a photo or 2 taken. Be warned, I have a bit of a rough noggin, so anyone who dares to graft another one on may get a big scare! Shocked Shocked Shocked

But let me ask you something, I am SURE Emu or one of the other real Aussies may be able to answer for you. Why do you think they take the piss out of you? Grin Grin

4hammers

FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 11:18:16 AM »

Rob

I do not think we really need to answer that question, but here goes "HE IS A NEW ZULUNDER".

Cheers Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2004, 12:14:15 PM »

Hey Rob.
It was cool to meet you also, and as you mentioned, good to put a face to the name after chatting with you on the boards for the last few years. Look forward to meeting up again, and to one day get a ride in a Norman Supercharged FB cop car.
Regards
Alex

mad_ozi_hunter

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2004, 10:55:41 AM »

gday rob
it was cool 2 meet you after dealings through e bay.
by the way prepsol gets rid of the M__L stain
m_o_h
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 11:12:12 AM »

Hey.
Thanks for the tip Wink
I will give it a go! Cool

I will get the handle off to you in the next couple of days. Still a bit crazy here at work.
Rob J

MalFE
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2004, 10:24:21 AM »

Hi Rob,

I was pleased to meet you also.
                                                                                      If ever you are asked to draw Lotto or a lottery let me know as I could be in with a chance, after you drawing my numbers 3 times in our nightly club raffle.

Regards Mal
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2004, 10:41:04 AM »

Hi Mal.
Man, wasn't that freaky!! I had drawn yours 3 times, Alex I think twice, & RET 3 times (Maybe 4). I don't blame anyone if they think it was rigged, but honestly, it was just an amazing coincidence! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Maybe we should all get a Tatts ticket!

Rob J

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: