FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:18:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: err... streetneat intoduction MK11...  (Read 3170 times)
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« on: February 15, 2004, 10:15:49 PM »

Roll Eyes Hmmm I just introduced myself but in members art work area... If any are interested you might have to go there to find out more about this post.... Sorry...Any how I will add the photo here as well.... Cheers streetneat

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
ACE
Guru

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 12:38:10 AM »

Hi streetneat,
I reckon the artwork section was the right place to introduce yourself because your car is a work of art!!!! Wink
ACE Cool
Sarge
Guru

My 57 & Old No 7 all a Man Need's

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 10:48:25 AM »

Ace
Well said.
streetneat
Bloody fine car you have created

Regards
Sarge

Mark Lees Tallerbudgera Queensland
        0421 165 351
Holden Classics; a BREED above the rest
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2004, 09:06:28 PM »

There was a post here but now its gone. :-/ ATM I am getting a notification of reply  but there is no posting to read...wife tells me that someone was asking if my car was at the nats....Sounds like someone new who has deleted the post accidently or fear of getting to know me... Huh Feel free to post it up again so as I can reply to it properly ... And yes it was at the gold coast nats -breifly-  as I was jsut dropping by. Cool cheers streetneat

Effie C

Model: other Holden

Still Lost & Confused

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2004, 11:06:51 PM »

Don't worry Streetneat it was a posting from Cat, she has been missing from site for a little while, Cat has more than likely read the other posts  and come back to delete this one as her question was answered.
She is one who would not be afraid to meet you and is a great person to get to know. Cool
John M

LIVE LIFE ONE DAY AT A TIME,FOR TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME!

Photo Site:http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v161/EffieC/
Cat
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2004, 10:15:55 PM »

Yep, it was me.  After reading all the banter my question was indeed answered.  Thanks John - I am indeed looking forward to catching up with you fellas at Jindabyne.  And TC is hanging out for some action with her old buddies!  I've been keeping an eye on Shiny Bits Chris!  Man do I miss you lot up there!  Cry  Cry

And yes Streetneat (Andrew is it?) I now know that it was your car that I saw at the nats.  I would love to see a shot of the detail on the back of the car - that is cool!

And as for not being on line for so long, I reckon it's at least been about 6 months and all I can say is.......Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.  I always thought discretion was the better part of valour when posting to a public forum, and still stick to that theory.

To use an oldie but a goodie...just my 2 cents worth!!!

Cat  Grin

Zoom zoom!
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2004, 05:16:29 AM »

Hey there cat; If you want a better shot of the back of the car check this link out; http://gallery.oldholden.com/album79?page=1    There are twelve pages of how the FC Coupe was built and Towards the last pages  you will see some shots of what you are looking for if you did not want to wade through all the buildup shots. Enjoy anf thanks for identifying yourself Cool Cheers... Andrew...streetneat

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: