FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:39:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Waggot Heads  (Read 22416 times)
Buncha
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2020, 01:17:31 PM »

For anyone still following, I remember seeing an FC (I think) race car with a Waggott head in the Verbeek Motors workshop in Wycheproof, Victoria, in 1973. From memory it was a red car with white roof and number roundels on the doors. My EH 179 had broken down up the Calder Highway with a broken distributor shaft and Verbeeks were the local RACV workshop. A great collectors car if it still exists, the FC not the EH!

Buncha
geebeefc

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2020, 01:26:38 PM »

Interesting. I know Peter Verbeek had a black FE or FC in the 60'S with a Repco cross flow on it. There was a red FE traded in to Smiths Motors, St.Arnaud also in the 60'S that I almost bought. It was a nice car, nicely done up. I remember it had a full tinted laminated screen in it (very few about at that time) it had a new head lining and because of the heavily tinted screen, it had no internal visors fitted. No holes in the new lining. I was without a car as I had written off my red powered FC in the trees in the Avenue of Honour west of Ballarat. Great times had in our cars in the 60'S. In fact great times had everywhere!!  Cheers, Glenn
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: