FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:43:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Share you "Car Disaster" stories  (Read 9389 times)
fccool59

rain sucks     http://www.yout ube.com/watch?v =N1Uj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2003, 11:29:24 AM »

ATTACK OF THE TONGAN GANGBANGERS
One saturday night we were cruising town up in Newcastle when we pulled into king street macca's carpark, we had three in the front, three in the back, and the tailgate up.
As we cruised in someone in the car noticed a tongan riding a pushy in the carpark who he went to school with. he called out and the young tongan came up to the window and started talking to the guy in my car that went to school with him.
Next thing I looked in the mirror and noticed a big group of tongans aproaching the car.
One said "Hey mate, you looking for trouble" we said "no man, we dont want trouble", he said to the other tongans"hey, they want trouble" next thing the guy in the front passenger side copped a punch in the jaw and fists started coming from every direction through the windows. I really got pissed of once they started kicking and punching the car as well as sitting long necks all over the roof and bonnet and I'd had enough, I turned the key wich brought the stereo on wich was turned up full and the CD was rite at the start of jonnie b goode, a wacked er in reverse and let the clutch go, at this stage one of them was half way in my tailgate with his feet on the rear bar, I went flying through the carpark in reverse with bottles smashing and a tongan hanging of the back with a bunch of furious tongans charging after me. I ran over a pushy they left on the ground in the carpark, the tongan on the back fell of to the side and landed on his arse and cars quickly moved out of my way as I made a exit all the way out onto the road in reverse, I wacked it in first, run a red and got up to a street light on king street to check the damage. I was now spewing that the tongan had fell of becuase the one on his own would have been pretty out numbered by the six of us who could have kept him in the car till we got to our area were he would have been out numbered by hundreds of car nuts.
I couldnt see any damage from the tongans or the pushy and then noticed that they were all running up the road. we jumped in and headed to nobby's beach to get some numbers to come back to macca's with us but it was pretty dead there as every one had gone to the street drags at cooragang island. When I was asking were everyone was a police car pulled up behind me and flashed its light, one of the cops got out and said that I had just been reported for attacking a group of people.
When I explained to the officer what happened, he said "them bastards" aparently there had been a whole lot of muggings in the carpark by a group of tongans in the past few weeks wich resulted in a 18 year old going into acoma for a week becuase he only had $2
The police claimed that there wasnt anything they could do about the situation but asked me to go through the security tapes and see what I find.
The next day I went in to see the tape but since it went between about 6 cameras all that we saw was my car pull up. I had been reported by the security at Mc donalds but the manager there had been concerned about the tongans drinking in the carpark and had no doubts about them attacking me.
I am not really the sort of guy that will go and start a fight with twenty tongans even if I have got five mates with me.
I was quite regretfull that the tongan trying to get in the back didnt get in, by time we arrived at cooragang there was probably over 300 cars there and it would have been quite funny to see one car attacker against hundreds of car nuts with many who loved the FC.
for years later everyone kept going on about this night like it was part of a movie, even the guys with saw jaws said they had a ball getting attacked by the tongans and the FC was unmarked after a couple of small rubs with compound.
This led to a rumour that my car had been chased and rolled and was written off and I got alot of strange comments the next friday night in town. the group of tongans were never seen again hanging out at macca's.
Man do I wish I had the flamethrowers fitted then.

rain sucks  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Ujma1lBac    rain sucks     rain sucks
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: