FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:20:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE SPECIAL SEDAN PARTS WANTED  (Read 2950 times)
Colin

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2003, 08:23:34 AM »

HELP NEEDED ,
       ORIGINAL COMPLETE STEERING WHEEL, 5 RIMS, HUBCAPS & DRESS RIMS, INTERIOR LIGHT LENSE, FRONT BENCH SEAT ( AND BRACKETS ), FRONT & REAR OVER-RIDERS, TAIL LIGHT AND BLINKER LENSES- FRONT AND REAR, AND GOOD INTERIOR ROOF LINING.
        aLL TO SUIT FE SPECIAL SEDAN TWO-TONE DARK AND LIGHT BROWN BUT COLOR OF INTERIOR BITS NEED NOT MATTER.

HOPE YOU CAN HELP
THANKS

COLIN (MAITLAND NSW)
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 10:15:29 AM »

Rare Spares have the interior light lens and tail-light lenses.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Colin

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 02:35:54 AM »

Thanks GURU,i shall buy them from rae spares,but still chasing all the other bit's too ifany one can help please email your number asap Thanks for the tip GURU!!!
Lindsay58

Old Holden's keep holding on.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 01:07:07 AM »

colincould help you out with the steering wheel ,4rims with tyres, and bench seat itis in beige and white iam on the south coast email if interested  thanks lindsay
COL58FE

FE225

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2003, 10:49:50 AM »

Smiley Grin :)thanks lindsay 58 hope to talk to you soon,i have email you my number i need a complete price may be some pic's,if not i shall see you on the deal day.thanks again can't wait to obtain ASAP . 8)COLIN (MAITLAND) Wink
Leon (FCCOOL)
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2003, 02:39:12 AM »

Do you know Phill Illfeild in Belmont, I think he has half of the remaining FE FC holden parts left in the world and is less than a hour away from maitland, I found him to be pretty handy when I lived in Newcastle and always seemed to have the bits I needed.

Leon (FCCOOL)

http://www.geocities.com/fccool59/

fccool59@hotmail.com

COL58FE

FE225

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2003, 10:41:27 AM »

;)hi leon,thank's mate but i have meet and bought part's of phil bit pricey but he's got the good's.nice bloke too i found he even showed me his pride and joy's too.oh yeh he's the reason i don't need to travel to far for part's now i know him anyway,i'm yet pay him another visit soon.i'm still after something's.well nice hearing from ya bye for now ;)COL58FE Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: