FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:26:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: ReChroming Bumpers  (Read 2546 times)
BrendanC

Goin Grey

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2003, 03:10:58 PM »

Gedday All,

This topic could possibly go in the Trade Refference Section but thought more people may see it here...

If you are thinking about getting any part of your car re-chromed,  then I highly reccomend HARKROME ELECTROPLATERS in BRAYBROOKE (MELB).

I sent rusted and dinted bumpers and overriders to them last Friday, and they were ready the following Thursday. (6days for repair and rechroming.) One of the overriders I thought was beyond repair, but they fixed it and rechromed it for me.

The finish is outstanding. And the cost was cheap compaired to all of their competitors. Just $110.00 per bumper section and $80.00 for each overrider. And as I said, there were considerable dints and rust to be repaired.

The guys were friendly, and easy to deal with. I will fit the bumpers over this weekend and garauntee that these will have considerable `WOW` factor.

Chow,
Brendan. Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: