FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:54:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: SU carbs to pick up in Echuca  (Read 2599 times)
Errol62
Guru

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2023, 07:05:40 PM »

I bought another set of SU carbs today. They are at Echuca. I don’t suppose there is anyone local willing to collect them for me and hold until Fins on the River in June? This is the FB EK annual catchup on the June long weekend.
This set is on the wrong manifold, and ad says they are 1 1/2”, but they look like 1 3/4”, and they appear to be more complete than the set I have, with all the choke and throttle linkages. They also come with a set of the VK injected style headers, 6 into 3, into 1, which probably wont fit the FB, and anyway I’m not a fan of tubular headers. But then I don’t know if the warnerford manifold will fit the X2 headers.

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 09:09:51 PM »

Check your PMs, Clay.

Edit: never mind, I just realised how old this request was. I imagine you've got it sorted by now.

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Errol62
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 08:02:17 AM »

Thanks RET.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Errol62
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2023, 02:39:47 PM »

All good thanks. I spoke with the vendor today and boosted my confidence in  their integrity. So I will just collect them on the weekend when I am there for the event. Also keen to visit the Holden museum and possibly introduce myself to the Galeas.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: