FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:39:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Couple of Cars for Sale in Ireland FE sedan and FC ute  (Read 11010 times)
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2013, 12:56:16 PM »

Not really for anyone over in Oz but I thought you might be interested to see them. Its a bit of a shot in the dark as I don't expect them to sell in the week I am putting them up for but you never know....

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/2-classic-holdens-for-sale/5550026#xtor=ES-14

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
BVO-332
nsw-club

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 11:04:21 PM »

Still for sale?
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 06:02:34 PM »

I would doubt it after almost 2 years...

Ken
Paul In Ireland
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 02:49:01 AM »

Still for sale sort of, I'm back here now, they are still there, garaged and doing fine when I checked them in July. Must bring them over at some point but life gets in the way.

Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
Hotlips
sa-club

I love my EFFEE

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 08:58:45 AM »

Hi Paul, any update on those cars?  Still for sale? And are they in Australia yet? Cheers

I am woman, hear me ROAR - "vrrmm vrrmm"
Paul In Ireland
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 08:59:16 AM »
+1

So, yeah, they are for sale as such. I bought them back to Perth, got everything fixed up, over pits and road legal and registered. Just sold the FE to a lovely lady in Rockingham last week and the FC ute will probably have to be sold due to use selling house soon and downsizing. Cheers.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: