FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:36:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rotisserie for sale  (Read 4783 times)
Pahs59
nsw-club

Model: FE

Throw nothing away leave that for your children

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2021, 05:41:42 AM »

Home made rotisserie made from plans by Redwing designs.fully adjustable with hydraulic rams front and back..it comes with 4 mounting brackets made to fit FC Holden..two mounts are for when the subframe is attached and  bolt to front bumper bar mounts and rear bolts to rear bumper bar mounts...two mounts are for with subframe removed and bolt to bottom bonnet hinge hole and middle subframe mounting hole,rear bolts to the rear spring hangers and give plenty of room to work around rear end if needed.rotisserie has enough height you can roll car shell completely around..after 3 years on rotisserie I will be removing it and finally putting it down on its wheels in about two weeks time and no longer needed,only selling for cost of materials to make it... $800 will post photos soon or pm me
Dennis
ipg

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 08:13:34 AM »
+1

how far can you break it down for transport?

need to have it shipped to vic.

will pm you.
Pahs59
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 04:46:02 AM »

Pahs59
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 04:54:02 AM »

Pahs59
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 03:05:32 PM »

Home made rotisserie made from plans by Redwing designs.fully adjustable with hydraulic rams front and back..it comes with 4 mounting brackets made to fit FC Holden..two mounts are for when the subframe is attached and  bolt to front bumper bar mounts and rear bolts to rear bumper bar mounts...two mounts are for with subframe removed and bolt to bottom bonnet hinge hole and middle subframe mounting hole,rear bolts to the rear spring hangers and give plenty of room to work around rear end if needed.rotisserie has enough height you can roll car shell completely around..after 3 years on rotisserie I will be removing it and finally putting it down on its wheels in about two weeks time and no longer needed,only selling for cost of materials to make it... $800 will post photos soon or pm me
Dennis
. Rotisserie is sold
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: