FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:25:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Outer EK Wiper Arms  (Read 3578 times)
FStech

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2020, 06:11:55 PM »

Hi Guys,

Couple of Wiper Arm Questions

Will EK Outer wiper arms and blades fit on my FC (straight swap)? If this is possible it will make it easier to purchase new blades.

I understand there are 2 types of EK outer Wiper Arms Vacuum and Electric, if they fit which ones do I get (and whats the difference)?

Also what wiper blades do you guys buy when fitting new blades to original FC Wiper Arms? I cant seem to find them listed anywhere.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers
Steve
Errol62
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 07:12:12 PM »

The only difference between FE FC and FB EK is in the way that the blade carriers attach to the outer arms. So while the components are slightly different, they are interchangeable as a set. They take the same inserts so no point in changing from that perspective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FStech

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 05:01:38 PM »

Thanks for the reply Errol, Ill run with the latter and keep what I have grabbing some new inserts.

Cheers
Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: