FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:34:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Modified Fc Ute WA  (Read 6517 times)
hughes

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2018, 05:02:52 PM »

Regretfully putting FC up for sale, a pic can be found on here in General technical under heading "What Year". Ute has an an interesting history, goes great with 192 and 5 speed, stops great with disc front end and has a beautiful interior freshly retrimmed, as well as outstanding panel and paint. Have loads of pics on phone so maybe someone could upload for me? Ute will not be sold until Easter 2019 as is required for friends wedding. Thought i would advertise here first and if anyone interested come and check it out. Richard 0467495395
JB
qld-club
Guru

Model: FE

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 05:02:55 PM »

Prob help with a price guide mate, otherwise will only get local interest.
Cheers.

Phone +64 223509263
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 05:20:05 PM »

This one

Regards
Alex

hughes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 06:55:57 PM »

Cheers Alex, that's the one. Price will be negotiable on inspection. Inspections won't disappoint, are welcome and have advertised here first as figure FEFC guys will know what there looking at. Only way to describe body is perfect, with the exception of a light has been fitted in one of the rear tray inspection covers, as ute lived early life with canopy fitted. Not a single dint in entire car, including rear tray area. Was painted around 2010 and appears like it was put back together today. I have many different sets of wheels including a custom set [ 5 ] 14x6  with 13" centres , have brand new 195/60 14 tyres and stainless dress trims and are colour matched to vehicle.
Difficult sell as was my wedding car, which I then sold. Always regretted it then bought it back. Now I am selling again.

Thanks for responses, Richo
hughes

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 12:36:53 PM »

Ute is now sold, thanks for interest
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: