FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:15:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Attention all entrants!!!  (Read 3238 times)
ridgey_didge
act-club

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2018, 11:06:21 AM »

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all those who have entered the 17th FE-FC Holden Nationals in Canberra at Easter 2018.  The committee is excited about what a good event we have in the planning.

By now just about everyone who has sent an entry should have heard back from me with an entry number, or where payment is not yet in the account, an email asking for payment to be made.

If you do not have an email address, the receipt & entry number has been posted to you.

If you have entered and not heard back, please get in touch with me, either by Private Message through the forum, or by email to the address nats2018 AT fefcholden.org.au  We are worried that posted entries may not have reached us because of issues with Australia Post being SO slow and other issues.

Check your emails first, but get back to me if you are concerned about whether we have your entry.

Cheers, and see a whole lot of you in Canberra!
David Ridge
Nationals Registrar
0408 six two five 620

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: