FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:33:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Downloadable workshop manuals  (Read 2381 times)
Lowlife

Model: FC

Raglan Vic.

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2018, 01:58:27 PM »

Can anyone tell me if http://www.holdenrepairmanual.com/manuals/ is a reputable website to purchase downloadable workshop manuals.
or can anyone recommend a place to download manuals.
Mainly searching for FC, but would likely grab a couple of others.
I know I can buy originals easily enough, but I prefer using the screen so I can read up on things while I'm not at home.

cheers.

Jim
DJ
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 03:16:14 PM »

It seems OK but in saying that I've been caught recently with a very comprehensive site copying items for sale off eBay (not Holden manuals). I would expect the site to end in .nz with a for New Zealand postal address but that may mean nothing.

eBay has what looks like the same manuals. Using eBay could be a safer bet.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOLDEN-FC-1958-1960-WORKSHOP-MANUAL/232641540931?hash=item362a843343:g:9GQAAOSw38BaaG58

I bought a soft copy of the Holden 48-HR Parts Catalog some years ago off eBay & it has been very handy. I don't see the same one for sale at the moment but these look like a similar thing. The scans were quite reasonable & all pages are readable. It can take a while to find some parts listed as the document is limited to read only with bookmarks to sections & thumbnails of individual pages (compared to a document created in Adobe with greater functionality & advanced search tools).

Dave
0417 270 315
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: