FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:49:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Third Party Image Hosting  (Read 5403 times)
KFH
qld-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2017, 07:57:50 PM »

What does all this mean.  Does this mean that we now have to pay to have our for our images to be displayed on this site.  Have we been shafted?

I was born with nothing and still have most of it left
DJ
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 09:04:21 PM »

It seems so. The sad thing is that images posted here via Photobucket over the years are now no longer visible. Cry
Imagure & Postimage still work fine. Hope they don't follow suit.

Dave
0417 270 315
FireKraka

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 08:50:36 AM »

I use tiny pics and it seems to work ok for me and it is free.
Regards
Neil
KFH
qld-club

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 01:12:52 PM »

But the sad part is that all of the pictures attached to the forum by people using Photobucket are no longer available. This includes those in Accessories of the Week

Alprov

fc holden

Aussieboy
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 06:39:15 PM »

Hi all , if you right click on the image & open in a new tab the picture should come up , i am restoring a 1963 viscount caravan & am a member of vintagecaravan proboards which is a forum on pre 1970 caravans & the same problem happened there as elsewhere,, it would appear Flickr may be the new choice as it operates similar to photobucket ,  upload your photos copy & paste the BBCode into your forum post.

First car FE bought from Lane bros Macksville 1970 Blue  stock  $200  currently FC since 1984 , have a love affair with FE FC Holdens.
DJ
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 07:23:43 PM »

Beats me.

Dave
0417 270 315
Alprov

fc holden

Aussieboy
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 07:39:56 PM »

Hi DJ , if i could use KFH avatar photo as an example i can tell you it is a white FC with a black flash number plate NGZ 463 , i might add i have had a look at some of Harv's photos and viewed his photo postings , sometimes when the first image comes up i may have to right click & open in a new post a second time but i do get see the photo.

First car FE bought from Lane bros Macksville 1970 Blue  stock  $200  currently FC since 1984 , have a love affair with FE FC Holdens.
DJ
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 08:22:41 PM »

Using that workaround I get some photos some times but mostly get the update message.
It became a pain to use anyway with so many layers of adds.

Dave
0417 270 315
KFH
qld-club

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 08:55:01 PM »

I'll try that when I get home on the main PC.  Away for a bit and cannot right click on an iPad

Alprov

fc holden

Aussieboy
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2017, 09:35:22 PM »

I realise a bit of a runaround DJ & its annoying , i just tried again KFH on your avatar photo by right click then open in a new tab however when i clicked on photobucket bar tab at the top the third party LOGO came into view again,,, so when i right click a second time on that LOGO then open in a new tab a series of numbers comes up in the bar tab at the top ,,, then i know i will get to see the photo , all the photos are still on site just random photos from some members  have been selected by photobucket with that logo image i guess as an example to all that they want dollars to continue,, by the way its a beaut photo of your FC taken on the grass with the trees in the background ,,

Alprov

fc holden

Aussieboy
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 09:45:28 PM »

There should be a little blue camera image in front a letter & numbers thats the one for the photo that should come up at the top tab.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: