FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1959 FC Special Sedan  (Read 8214 times)
antman67
wa-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2017, 12:19:41 AM »
+1

My 1959 FC I purchased fully restored from previous owner in February this year after a long search (I am only the 3rd owner from new). My late Father owned a '58 FC Special from new (Ivory/black - photo below) and have always wanted one after remembering riding in it as a 5 year old before he sold it, so figured I had waited long enough. Was very lucky to get this one in such great condition in Perth. Nothing has been spared and still has the original 1957 Grey in it. Originally it was Ivory/Corsair Tan (sold new in Rockdale, Vic) but previous owner repainted it 7 years ago in current ivory/flame red scheme. I have taken it to car shows and club runs and even picked up a couple of awards since I have had it. Turns heads wherever I take it. Planning on taking it to Canberra for the 60th anniversary nationals next Easter but I won't be driving it over!!! Plan is to transport it by covered transport to Sydney, then pick it up and drive it to Canberra. Look forward to seeing some of you there!!

The FC Holden is the epitome of vehicle design and manufacture in Australia in the late 1950's and beyond.......
fastjbav6
wa-club

OK start her up !

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 01:04:40 AM »

Very nice. Even better if parked in my garage. Grin

Regards Seb

Yellow Knight

Not Happy Jan
nsw-club

Model: FC

Aussie adventure

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 07:00:34 PM »

Hi Antman
Really nice vehicle!!
Welcome to the forum. Hope to get my car back and running by then to meet you at the nationals. Would be great.
Where abouts  in Perth are you.
Nick

You can never have too many!
Port Macquarie NSW
riger45

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 05:43:01 PM »

That is one sweet ride! Guess it is a chick magnet as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: